Cristina Yang pt.2

small spoiler? If you haven't watched season 12 sorry lol. Also, just a warning that this is really bad I mean the smut kinda makes up for it but the story is terrible BAGAAGAJGJ.

You both make it to the OR just in time. The surgery goes as planned and you are in and out before you know it. As you are scrubbing out you say "Good job in there Dr. Yang."  She smiles and replies with "Just good?". You laugh as you both walk out of the scrub room, your shoulders rubbing against each other. 

" Stay right next to me and act normal," Cristina says and you nod and try to keep up with her quick walking. Before you know it, you are in front of Chief Bailey." Hey Chief, Dr. Y/l/n is not feeling well so do you mind if I drive her home?" she asks and you immediately catch on. " Yes, I'm sorry Chief I think I ate something weird," you say holding your stomach and you can see the concern rise on her face. " Yes, go ahead and go home, we need our star student back in the game," she says with a pat on the back and walks away. " Good girl," she says and begins walking towards the lobby door. Your cheeks blush at the name but you still manage to follow her. 

On the car ride, her hand is placed on your thigh the entire time almost as if she's claiming you. You'd be lying if you said you weren't enjoying it. Once your thoughts are off of Cristina and her hand placement, you realize she doesn't know where you live. 

" Uhm Cristina do you know where I live?" you ask and she smiles while keeping her eyes on the road. " Oh no y/l/n, we are going to my house. I have a few things I want to try on you," She says with a smirk and you can feel your heart rate quicken. 

You finally make it to her house and before you can even reach the door she has opened it for you. "Thank you," you say staring deeply into her eyes. " Yeah yeah in the house y/l/n," she says and you smile as you walk towards the door. She unlocks the door and you both walk in. Her house is breathtaking; it's very modern and has lots of gray and white. 

" Your house is beautiful," you say staring at the perfectly placed pots and pans on the kitchen walls. She then walks towards you and puts her hands on your face. "You're beautiful," She says and connects your lips. You deepen the kiss, moving your tongue into her mouth. She moans into this kiss and begins slightly pushing you back until you are in her bedroom. 

Cristina breaks the kiss to say "Sit on the bed for me and take off your clothes." You nod and begin undressing while she goes into her closet to do who knows what. You quickly undress, making sure to fold up your clothes and put them to the side. "Luckily I shaved", you think to yourself as you sit on the bed. 

Cristina walks back in with a vibrator and a red strap-on. Your mouth drops as you see the size of it and she chuckles. " You nervous? You didn't seem so nervous in that supply closet," she says while she walks closer and puts herself between your legs. One of her hands grazes along your center while she says" Im going to have so much fun with you."

She quickly reaches up and begins attacking your neck with bites and sucks, definitely leaving marks. She then moved back down until she was face to face with your center. With that, she reaches for the vibrator and looks up at you with a big smirk. " You ready?" she says and before you can answer the vibrator is on your clit with what had to be the highest vibration. Your hips immediately buck as you feel the vibrations ripple through your body. Cristina allowed you to adjust to the vibrations and then begin moving the vibrator in small circles. " Oh my god, Cristina," You breathe out as she continues her assault on your clit." use your fingers," you whisper as you feel your climax approaching. " mm that feels good doesn't it baby," Cristina says as she pushes three fingers into you. You moan loudly at this action and you see a smirk return to her face. She speeds up her actions violently, sending you over the edge. 

" holy shit," you say as you struggle to catch your breath. " that was only the beginning," Cristina says and then quickly undresses. She then jumps up on the bed and positions herself with her legs open. " make me feel good and I'll give you another turn," she says with a wink and points at the strap. you smile and nod and begin your journey to her center. You start at her breasts, licking and softly biting every now and then. Her moans were music to your ears, only making you want to continue. 

When you finally make it to where she wants you most, you begin kissing along her thighs. " Y/n stop teasing me and fuck me," Cristina says with a stern voice and you quickly dive in. You lick around and through her folds, tasting her perfect taste. You then attach your lips around her clit and suck as hard as you can. Cristina lets out a loud moan and her hands make their way to your hair. " That's it y/l/n, just like that," Cristina lets out breathlessly as she firmly pushes your face closer to her center. You take the opportunity to push your tongue through her entrance. She audibly gasps as she feels you Inside of her. You lick up continuously hitting her G-spot in the process. She reaches her climax within minutes and her sweet juices fall into your mouth. You quickly clean her up and then sit back on your knees. " How was that?" I ask watching Cristina struggle to catch her breath. " Looks like you are good at things other than valve repairs," Cristina says with a wink and you smile and sit back onto the bed. 

Cristina takes a few moments and then moves over and begins attaching the strap to her body. In all honesty, you were scared because you had never taken that much in your life. " You'll be fine, don't overreact," Cristina says and you can't help but nod at her words. She finishes her task and then walks over to you and straddles your body. " Let's if you're still wet for me," she says as she moves her hand through your folds. She collects a large amount of arousal and smirks once again. " I'll take that as a yes," she says and moves the strap towards your entrance. She abruptly pushes it in, starting at a rapid pace. Your mouth hangs open with no sound escaping. She continues to hit all the right spots and before you know it, your walls begin to contract around the toy. " Aww, are you about to come already?" Cristina asks as she continues at her rapid pace, making your legs begin to shake. You nod profusely as your eyes close. " look at me y/n, I want to see your pretty face while you cum," she says and as you open your eyes, your climax takes over your entire body. A long string of profanities leave your mouth as Cristina begins to slow down her movements. 

She removes the toy from you and throws it onto the floor. She then crawls back onto you and gives you a quick peck on the lips. " I have to go back to work but you can stay here," Cristina says as she quickly moves off the bed, cleans herself, and puts her clothes back on.  You nod and watch her every movement. You were praying this wasn't just a one-time thing and that you and Cristina could actually start a relationship. 

Hours later, As you lay in Cristina's bed, your phone beeps loudly. You check it to see a message from none other than Meredith Grey. 

Dr.Grey: Sleeping with your boss? Oh y/l/n, you are in for a ride.