Kim Raver Pt.2

smut warning

You: regular
Kim:Itallic

She smiles lightly and more to her herself says "you are going to be the death of me y/n". You both finish your dinner and you walk towards the exit to pay. Kim pays for the dinner and then asks "would you like to come to my place for a glass of wine?". "I wouldn't want anything more," you say and you walk out of the restaurant hand in hand.

On the ride to her home, her hand finds your thigh lightly caressing it every few minutes. The car was filled with a comfortable silence and you look out the window admiring the view. We arrive at her house and she walks over to your door to let you out. "What a gentlewoman" you say taking her hand and walking to her door.

You walk in and she says "make yourself at home im going to go get the wine." You nod and find the couch. You take off your shoes exposing your perfectly pedicured feet. You find the remote and just as you turn on the TV Kim walks in with two glasses and a bottle of wine. She sits down next to you leaving room for Jesus.

"So,"

So?" you reply with a slight smirk.

As you stare into each other's eyes, ounces of tension radiate from your body. You both know what is going to happen next and honestly, neither of you wants to stop it.

You close the gap and press your lips against hers. It started soft and gentle but quickly turned to a more rough and passionate kiss. You straddle Kim, putting both legs on either side of her. you begin kissing down her neck sucking and biting lightly causing Kim's breath to get heavy.

Your dress is now pushed up to your hips giving Kim perfect access to your center. She moves your panties to the side and slides her middle finger up her slit. "Is this all for me sweetheart?" Kim says seductively connecting her lips to your neck. "yes all for you" you say breathlessly almost desperate for Kim to touch you.

Without warning, Kim shoves two fingers into you whilst rubbing your clit with her thumb. "Oh fuck Kim" you moan your hips inevitably moving with the pace of her fingers. "you like that baby," she says speeding up her actions with a visible smirk plastered across her face. " oh my god yes please don't stop" you manage to say through moans. Kim can feel you're close due to your walls closing around her fingers so she suddenly pulls them out. You whimper at the loss of contact and say "Kim I was so-". She pushes you against the couch and says "oh baby im not done I just want you to cum in my mouth" she says with a wink and if possible you become even wetter. She takes your clit into her mouth sucking lightly causing your back to arch off of the couch. Her mouth moves to your entrance and her tongue goes as far as possible. This pushes you over the edge and your juices fall into her mouth.

She moans as she collects all of your juices causing you to flinch slightly due to your sensitive center. She finishes cleaning you up and then kisses back up your body until she reaches your mouth. You moan as you taste yourself and you quickly flip you both so you are on top. "How about I return the favor," you say kissing down her body.

LMK if you want a part 3 and once again sorry for the wait.