Cate and Debbie (lou and debbie) pt.2

TW: smut

She suddenly breaks the kiss and says "let's take this to the bedroom shall we?"......
You follow Lou and Debbie to the bedroom and you can't help but stare at their backsides. They are both so perfect and you wondered how you got so lucky for two beautiful women to want you. You make it to the bedroom and Debbie practically throws herself on you. You kiss passionately and Lou seems to be enjoying the show. Debbie pushes you onto the bed and begins kissing along your neck while her hand travel down the sides of your body. Lou sits down into the chair next to the bed and watches both of you intently. Debbie takes off your shirt and slides your skirt and panties off together. She kisses down your body and doesn't hesitate to make it down to your core. You look over to Lou and her clothes are off and she's rubbing her clit in lazy circles. She winks at you and you can't help but blush. Everything about Lou is perfect. Before you can turn back to Debbie you feel a heavy wave of pleasure flow through your body. Debbie pushes two fingers into you and lightly sucks on you clit with her mouth. You let out a loud moan and buck your hips at the sudden contact. If you weren't wet enough, Lou let out the hottest moan you had ever heard. Debbie speeds up her actions and you feel the knot in your stomach begin to grow. "OH MY GOD DEBBIE" you yell out while your walls begin to close along Debbie's slender fingers. "Cum for me princess" she says softly and it sends you over the edge. Your juices spill out and Debbie quickly cleans them up. You then hear Lou scream and you see she has found her climax. " Debbie why are your clothes still on" you ask in a seductive voice and within a blink of an eye she is naked and staring at you with a smile. You scoot farther up the bed and say " Debbie let me return the favor" with a smirk. She takes the hint and crawls onto the bed , beginning to angle herself over your face. She slowly lowers herself onto you and you quickly get to work. You feel the bed move and you see lou positioning herself between your legs. You suck on debbie's clit lightly while flicking your tongue back and forth. her back arches and lets out the most airy moans. You push three fingers into her wet center and curl your fingers hitting her G-spot . She is now a moaning mess and is holding onto the headboard for support.  You can feel she is close so you switch your fingers for your tongue and lick along her walls. Within seconds she cums all over your face and you clean up her juices with pride. Debbie falls to the side of you and looks at lou. "Are you ready baby" Lou asks you and nod with a smile. Lou lifts one of your legs onto her shoulder and lowers herself onto you. She moves her hips at a rapid pace causing both of you two moan loudly. Debbie crawls over and begins sucking on your breasts, lightly biting them sending pain and pleasure through your body. You and Lou move your hips at the same time causing loud breathy moans to echo through the room. " OH Y/N IM SO CLOSE" Lou yells and you are so engulfed in your own pleasure you can't answer. You nod dramatically signalling how close you are. Debbie continues leaving bites and scratches on your chest and neck only adding onto the pleasure. Seconds later you and Lou both release at the same time making the moment that more euphoric. While you both catch your breath Debbie moves to Lou and marks her neck identical to yours. Once we are all gathered Lou falls to the side of you and Debbie on the other side. " deb I think we found our girl" Lou says while still staring at the ceiling. " I think so to" debbie says with a smirk and kisses your temple. You all fall asleep on top of each other but you are the most comfortable you've ever been in your life.