Sandra Bullock

TW: smut
Y/e/c = your eye color
Y/n = your name

Background:you were a babysitter for a lady named Ms. Bullock. Her kids are the nicest and so cute but you have a slight problem. You have a huge crush on Ms. Bullock. You feel like she can sense it because she always does little things that make you shiver. For example she always touches your lower back when walking around you, presses her body against you when shes reaching for something and always wipes your face with her thumb .
Story Begins
————————————————————
You wake up to your alarm sounding.
"Ughh here we go again" you said before reaching for your phone. You get out of bed, quickly wash your face and reapply light makeup. You check your phone again to see a text from Ms. Bullock.

Mrs.Bullock: hey do you mind coming about a half an hour earlier? I need your advice😉

"Oh shit I need to go" you said loudly. You grab your keys and run out the door. On your drive you smoke a cigarette to relieve your stress before staying with Laila and Louis all night. You have a lot of exams coming up and you have yet to begin studying for them. You arrive in 15 minutes in front of Ms.Bullocks house and you quickly spray perfume to get that cigarette smell off of you. You check your phone again to see you are right on time. "Thank god" you say breathily. As you walk up to the door you get a little nervous. "What could she possibly want to talk to me about?" You say out loud as you are about to knock on the door. Suddenly the door opens and Ms. Bullock says " well if you'd come in I'd let you know" she says with a smirk. You look down at your hands because you feel your blush growing. Her index finger pushes you chin back up and you stare into her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm not gonna ask again baby" she says and you realize you are still standing outside of her house. "Oh uhh s- sorry" you say with a faint smile as you walk into her house. "(Y/N)!!!" Laila and Louis scream as they are very excited to see you today. "Hi my two favorite little people" you say with the biggest smile giving them a hug. Ms. Bullock clears her throat and you all look up to her. "I still need your help (Y/N). You tell the kids to wait for you and then you follow Ms.Bullock up the stairs. While walking you notice she is just in a white robe that is  a bit see through. You see the outline of her entire back half and you can't help but stare. You shake off the bad thoughts in your mind as you walk into Ms. Bullocks room. "So M s-" you try to say but she immediately cuts you off with "Please call me Sandy and just wait here i need your opinion on this dress for my date tonight" she says and walks into her bathroom. You walk over to her bed and sit and wonder what her outfit will look like.  About 2 minutes later she walks out in the most beautiful dress you had ever seen in your life. It was black and tight with a long slit down the side. To pair with this she had on red high heels. "Obviously I'd have red lipstick to match the shoes but other than that how do you think this looks?" Sandy says with the most genuine smile you'd ever seen. You were mesmerized by her beauty that you had forgotten to answer. You were snapped out of the euphoria with sandy asking " is it that bad?". "Oh no- not at all it's beautiful" you say and she walks over to the full length mirror in her room. You say under your breath "it would look better on the floor" while staring at her standing in front of the mirror. You thought she hadn't heard you but she in fact did. " what did you say" she said with a smirk. "Oh nothing just that it would look good on the dance floor". You hope she would buy this lie but she doesn't. She walks up to you and stares into (y/e/c) eyes. "Now me and you both know that is not what you said" she said seductively and you could feel the pool in your legs began to grow. You were frozen. You had no idea what she was going to do but whatever it was, you wanted it. After staring into each others eyes for what felt like an eternity, she pressed her lips against yours laying you back onto the bed. You hum into the kiss making her smirk. She was on top of you and her knee went directly to your center. While you were kissing you began rocking on her knee trying to find some friction. "Oh baby is that what you want" she says breaking the kiss" "y- yes sandy" is all you can get out because she had began kissing along your collar bone. "Hmm I can't get dirty I have to leave soon but I sure know something that can help you" she says winking at me . I smile and watch her walk to her closet. "I want you naked by the time I come back" she says and you waste no time to take off your clothes. You quickly slipped off your leggings and Fleetwood Mac t-shirt. You then slid off your panties. You looked down to see they were ruined. You chuckled lightly and continued undressing by unhooking your bra.You had been wanting this for months and you were so ready. Sandy walks back and when she sees you obeyed her she smiles widely."ahh good girl" sandy says while spreading your legs. While she admires you you see she has a hand behind her back. "What's behind your back" you ask innocently. She reveals a red vibrator. "I can't touch you so I'll have to use this. I promise I'll touch you anywhere you want next time" she says and you smile because there was going to be a next time. While you are replaying her words in your head you feel a large wave of pleasure right where you want it. A long string of moans flow out of your mouth as you try to adjust to the high vibrations. "Oh you like that don't you" she says moving the vibrator in small circles giving you double the pleasure. "Yes sandy" you say breathlessly as it gets harder and harder to speak. You feel that familiar knot in your stomach growing so you screw your eyes shut and grab the sheets. " oh sandy I'm so close" is all you can get out before you revert back to your state of moaning uncontrollably. "Cum for me (y/n)" she says and those words alone immediately send you over he edge. Your juices release all over the vibrator and your hips bucks as you are coming down from your high. "Oh my god" you say as you are trying to catch your breath. " oh baby that was nothing just wait until I can touch you" she says with her eyes filled with lust. You giggle and then begin to put your clothes back on because you still have to babysit. " I should get going now but thank you for babysitting" sandy says walking out the door. You nod and then walk down stairs to see Laila and Louis watching TV. You come and sit next to them and enjoy the rest of your night.