Scarlett Johansson

TW: smut
y/n/n: your nickname

You unlock the door to your house and walk through the door. " HONEY IM HOME" you scream and set down your bags. You don't get a response so you walk into your bedroom. "Baby?" you say and then you see what is happening. Not only is your girlfriend of 4 years cheating on you, but with her assistant. Once she sees you she jumps off of her assistant and tries running towards you. "y/n it's not what it looks like I swear!" Your girlfriend Carmen screams. " Oh so you weren't just fingering your assistant huh? Get out of my house!" You say pushing Carmen off of you. " No please baby I love you" she pleads and you say " Well if this is what love is then I don't want it. GET OUT AND TAKE YOUR NASTY WHORE WITH YOU" . You walk out of the room and go to the kitchen. You were starving and you were hoping your girlfriend cooked for you but she was occupied fucking her assistant. What hurt worse was that you guys hadn't had sex in months. You thought maybe because you lost some weight she thought you weren't beautiful anymore but it seems like she just had someone else. You angrily cooked some Mac and cheese and sat down to eat. Carmen then walks out of  your room with two suitcases and walks towards you. " Come on y/n please don't do this I love you, I made a mistake" she says placing her hand in your shoulder. " don't touch me after your fingers have been inside her" you say and she immediately removes her hand. "Please don't make this harder than it is already, just leave" you continue and she sighs and walks towards the door. "I'm sorr-" the assistant begins but you quickly cut her off with " don't apologize because I know you don't mean it. You knew she had a girlfriend and you still had the audacity to sleep with her. You disgust me". She walks towards the door with her head down and you finally hear the door open and close.

You break down into tears right after. You did so much for her just for her to treat you like this. She had nothing before you. Instead of sitting here alone, you decided to text your best friend Scarlett to see if she can come comfort you.

you: hey scar, are you busy?
Scarlett: of course not, is everything okay?
You: not so much, can you come over? Ill explain everything when you get here
Scarlett: of course babe I'll be there in 10
You smile lightly knowing she is coming because she is one of the only people who can make you happy.
You hear a knock at the door and you walk over and open it. Scarlett sees your puffy eyes and immediately pulls you into a hug and says "Oh y/n/n what's wrong?". " Carmen cheated on me" you say and she breaks the hug. "WHAT!! AND WE ARE JUST STANDING HERE? SHE NEEDS TO PAY" she screams and you chuckle lightly and say " no I don't want to do that I just need you to comfort me please" . Scarlett rolls her eyes but then says " anything for you but just know there are no promises I won't hurt her on my own time." You laugh and you walk her to the guest room because you don't want to be near the place where Carmen broke your heart. You both get under the covers and Scarlett hugs you from behind placing small kisses on your temple. You melt into her touch and then she turns on the tv. Friends happens to be on the tv and you can feel her smile behind you. You both watch the tv for a few hours and then she hugs you tighter and says " are you feeling any better?". "Not really i mean I feel comfortable I just can't seem to relax." You reply and you feel her moving behind you. She straddles your waist and you gasp. "Scar what are you doing?" You ask with a firm voice. " come on y/n you said you need to relax and it's not like we haven't done this before" she says with a smirk and you grab her neck and bring her into a passionate kiss. Her tongue finds its way into your mouth making you moan into her.

She begins kissing and biting your jaw while her hands find their way to your boobs, squeezing lightly.  "Oh scar-" you practically moan and she smirks and takes off your shirt. She unhooks your bra and begins circling your nipples with her tongue. You back arches off of the bed as the best sensation runs through your body. " enough with the teasing scar please fuck me" you say desperately. "Well that's all you had to say baby" she says as she takes off your pants and underwear simultaneously. She immediately shoves two fingers into you going at a very quick pace. "Fuck Scarlett just like that!!" You say breathlessly as you begin grinding your hips at the same pace. Speeding up her pace she comes up to your ear and says " you like that baby?". This sends you over the edge and your mouth hangs open. Your orgasm lingers for at least 3 minutes and Scarlett continues to pump her fingers slowly helping you ride it out. She pulls out her fingers and licks them slowly staring in your eyes the entire time. "You are so sexy" you say and she smiles as her head disappears between your legs.

"Look at this mess" Scarlett says and she kitty licks you from your entrance to your clit. She sucks hard on your clit while flicking it with her tongue. She can feel your second orgasm coming so she licks faster. You grab onto her hair pulling slightly while moaning loudly. Scarlett moans back into you and you feel that sensation once again. All of your juices spill over her face and she cleans you up once again. She kisses back up your body until she meets your lips. You moan as you taste yourself and then she lays to the side of you. "You feeing better baby?" Scarlett asks while returning to the same cuddling position. "Much better," you say closing your eyes.

Okay I threw this together so I apologize if it's bad and I also didn't proofread so sorry if there are typos. Also I'm going to try to make post more often so please give me more recommendations!