Kim Raver

You just got off from work and you had to get groceries before going home. You were already exhausted but you had to eat so you drove to the nearest market. Before you walk in, you make a list of everything you need to make this trip as quick as possible. You finally walk in and are greeted by the cashier. You smile slightly and continue walking into the store. You had decided on mac and cheese considering it was easy to cook and not too many ingredients. You had already gotten the cheese and the seasoning but you had to get the macaroni noodles. As you walk into the pasta aisle you bump into a tall blonde woman. "Im so sorry," you both say at the same time. You chuckle a bit and look up to see very familiar eyes. This wasn't just a normal blonde, it was Kim Raver.

Your friends constantly bully you about how obsessed with her you are and you always play it off but deep down you are crazy about her. "Are you all right sweetie?" Kim asks and you simply nod as words aren't an option anymore. " Am I dreaming or are you Kim raver?" you spit out and then look down. "great now she thinks you are a crazy fan" you think to yourself. her fingers pick up your chin and with a vibrant smile, she says"Oh honey you're not dreaming it's me!"She then continues to say " am I dreaming, or do you always look this beautiful?" Your cheeks flush a bright red and you look down once again. " What do you think about meeting me for dinner tonight?" Kim asks with one of her perfect eyebrows raised. You had already had your dinner planned but you could never say no to Kim Raver. I mean look at her, she's everything you'd want and more. "I would love to, "you say trying to play as cool as possible. "Great, here take my number and send me your address. I'll pick you up at 7:00," she says with a smirk and continues with her shopping. You stand there dumbfounded thinking about how you just talked with Kim Raver and got her number. You smile and grab the macaroni noodles before practically running to the cashier. You had to look your best for Kim.

You break all kinds of laws trying to make it home quickly so you can get ready for this date. You take a quick shower and then look for a dress that will accentuate your curves. After minutes of searching, you finally find the one. It was a tight red dress that stopped about mid-thigh and made you look amazing. You pair this with black heels and a black purse. You put on light makeup and add small curls to your hair. As soon as you are finished it is 6:30 and so you have thirty minutes to spare. You send your address to Kim and you then drink a cup of coffee. Although coffee usually makes people hyper, it is the complete opposite for you.

7:00 comes quickly and you get a text from Kim saying she is outside. You basically run out of the door to find Kim in a beautiful black BMW. You smile and jump into the passenger seat. " Hello beautiful," Kim says with a smirk and you reply with " I could say the same to you, you look stunning". You see her blush slightly and you smile widely. I just made Kim Raver blush!" you thought. As she begins driving her hand makes its way to your thigh and you feel the goosebumps form under her touch. You may have felt things watching her on tv but this was more than you could ever imagine. You make it to the restaurant and just by seeing the outside you know it is expensive. "Kim you didn't have to take me to a place so expensive, your company is enough," you say feeling kind of guilty about the amount of money she is about to spend. "Hey, I asked you out and I chose the place. And you are worth it," she says her tone changing to a more low seductive sound. You squeeze your legs as you feel the pool growing in between your legs and nod with a smile.

You both make it into the restaurant and to your seats. You sit across from Kim so you can see every ounce of her beauty. You make small talk and order your meals. " You are something special," Kim says her leg moving slowly up the inside of yours. Your breath hitches in the back of your throat but you manage to say " if I'm special then what are you?" She smiles lightly and more to her herself says "you are going to be the death of me y/n".

I'm aware this is horrible but Im gonna make a part 2 and it'll be much better. i just waned to post this because i haven't in a while.