Laura Prepon Pt.2

TW:smut

" Why don't we finish what we started," Laura says with a smirk. Butterflies rustle through your stomach as your nerves begin to raise. You've been with women before but none of them have been Laura Prepon. You hope you can make her feel good. You both walk through the door and you set your stuff on her very fancy couch. "Your house is beautif-" is what you say before Laura cuts you off with a kiss. "We can save that for later. right now I need you" laura says and quickly reconnects your lips.

You moan as she leads you to her room, never breaking the kiss. The back of your knees reach her bed and she pushes you farther onto the bed releasing a breathy moan from your mouth. "I can't wait to taste you," Laura says as she helps you out of your dress. Laura soon realizes you are not wearing anything( like full-on commando) under your dress and she gasps. "My god you are so beautiful" she whispers and immediately connects her mouth to her neck.

She makes many bites and marks causing your hips to buck up against her lightly. She pushes them down with her hand and she moves her kisses down to your chest. Her tongue moves along your nipple, biting slightly, sending an amazing sensation through your body. "Oh, laura" you whisper, as most speaking is blocked by the amount of pleasure you feel right now. She pays the same attention to the other and then begins kissing down towards your center.

You are sick of the teasing but it is obvious she is going to do this how she wants. She skips your center and moves over to your thigh and begins leaving even darker marks than the ones on your neck. She then blows lightly on your clit causing a whine to fall out of your mouth. You need release and you need it now. Almost as if she read your mind, she attaches her lips to your clit and teases two fingers along your entrance. A loud scream leaves your mouth and you sit upon your elbows to watch her go down on you.

Instead of two, three fingers are shoved into your entrance and you can feel your orgasm approaching quickly. "Oh, laura just like that," you say and she looks up at you and winks. She suddenly speeds up her actions and it sends you over the edge. She helps you ride out your orgasm and then removes her fingers. "That was amazing," you say catching your breath.Laura smiles and comes back up and kisses your lips. Once you've caught your breath you flip over so now you are on top of her. "My turn," you say seductively and begin kissing along her jawline. "Y/n wait" laura says pushing you off of her.

" I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" "oh no you've done everything right there is just something I want you to use on me," she says with a wink and walks into her closet. You lay on her bed taking in as much air as possible because you know that what's about to happen will take a lot of energy. Laura walks back in with a pink 8-inch strap and you can't help but giggle. Not to sound cocky or anything but you are very good with the strap and she has no idea what she has gotten herself into. "Come here babe," you say holding your hand out. She drops the strap into your hands and sits on the bed waiting for you to get ready.

You attach the strap to your waist and walk over to laura. "Are you sure you want this?" you ask and she nods her aggressively. You smirk and begin teasing her entrance with the strap. "please y/n" laura breathes and you give in. You push the full length into her causing her to scream loudly. You start slowly allowing her to get used to the length and gradually speed up."Oh my god y/n don't stop" laura says breathlessly and you reply with "I wasn't planning on it, sweetheart". You quickly pull out of her and switch positions to one that will go as deep as possible. you put one of her legs on your shoulder and your arms on both sides of her body.

You push the strap in once again, this time not starting slow. "OH FUCK Y/N" laura screams and you smile watching her face scrunch. " I'm gonna-" laura says and then lets out a loud moan. You begin slowing down to let her ride out her orgasm and then fully pull out. "Oh look at this mess," you say innocently and crawl back down to her center taking in all of her juices. You then begin sucking on her clit whilst flicking your tongue often. "Y/N!" Laura screams as her hands reach your hair. You can feel her second orgasm coming and she tries to push your head away. You hold on tightly to her thighs and lick as quickly as you can.

A few seconds later she cums into your mouth and it is everything you could have wanted and more. Once you finish cleaning her up for the second time you crawl back up to her ear and say " you taste so good, baby". She leans over and kisses you, moaning as she tastes herself. You fall to the side of her and remove the strap-on and she then puts her head on your chest. " that was the best sex I've ever had" laura says breaking the silence and you chuckle and say "why thank you". Laura then rolls over to get her phone. " Oh my god, y/n look at this". It was an article titled " Laura Prepon and Y/n Y/l/n: Secret Relationship?". You laugh loudly and kiss her forehead. "Well it doesn't have to be secret but what do you think about a relationship?" laura asks with pleading eyes. " I'm not a relationship kind of girl but for this one girl I think her name is laura I would do anything," you say smiling at her. She kisses you passionately almost as a confirmation that she feels the same way.

Sorry for the wait I completely forgot about this part 2 and started writing something else hahaha.