(Chapter 3) That Asian Persuasion

(Your "Nathaniel" POV)

At this point in this crazy ass night things start to blur a little. Which is ironic because this is the part I wanted to remember all the details. I have no recollection of how we made it to the bathroom. All I remember is the sound of the lock as Ji-Hoon locked the door. As he turned around from locking it I could see the desire and craving he had for me in his eyes. It's like he was starved for months the way he looked at me, wanting to finally taste me.

When Ji-Hoon finally walked up to me after eyeing me for a good three minutes, and finally touched my neck as he approaches my lips. Im usually not one to do hookups let alone in a bathroom but at this moment I didn't care. I knew I wanted this man and I wanted him now! I can't even describe the sensation I felt as he cores and kiss on my neck. I could tell he want trying to leave marks on my neck, I almost fainted by how passionately he was doing it.

(Ji-Hoon's POV)

I couldn't describe to you my feelings for Nathaniel. I never felt such immense feelings for someone, let alone someone I just met in my whole life. I truly desired him and wanted to make him mine, to let everyone know he's mine. He had a trance over me and I gladly submit myself to those feeling. I went a little strong on his neck, sucking my life away to leave my territorial marks on him.

(Your "Nathaniel" POV)

I noticed he suddenly started make his way down as he pushed me against the wall. My most sensitive spot is my nipples and it seem like that's is where he was headed.

Me- "Mmmmm uh

Ji-Hoon- "Like that?"

Me- "Ye-ah damn...."

The way he was aggressively but also passionately eating me, made me want to eat him even more. I turn him against the wall as I kiss my way down to his dick. I finally got to see that asian persuian I heard about. The myth about asian men were wrong and I was glad indeed but also scared. He was huge and he sensed my intimidation towards his cock. I finally put my mouth on it and get to work. I was working overtime trying to please him. I could hear him let out a slight moan.

Ji-Hoon- "fuck.."

I finally take this as a sign to Dee-throat as far as my throat could.

Ji-Hoon- "Nathan- ugh fuck"

Everything from this moment on was a blur I vividly remember wrapping my legs around him as he carries me and fucks me against the wall. The kissing was hot and humid I could barely take him, I remember constantly tell him to go slow.

Ji-Hoon- "I'm coming-"

Ji-Hoon- 'Ugh shit"

That was the most satisfying thing, Ji-Hoon coming inside me. Leaving me with a piece of him. To be honest I even blacked out after that and I don't remember how I even made my way home. But I remember being at my hotel and stumbling up to my room. My legs, back, and ass hurt so much I just went straight to sleep.