(Chapter 5) The Date

The night before I could barely sleep at all. Thinking about his strong jawline, juicy lips, and eyes that look at me like he would devour me at any moment. Maybe it was just the adrenaline and rush of a foreign fling or maybe he would end up becoming the one I marry, who knows. All I know is that I need to get ready, fast, because I woke up late...again.

Michaela- "So like where are you guys going?"

Nathaniel-"A cafe, somewhere relax and chill"

Michaela- "But weren't you just rapping along to Megan Thee Stallion about men dropping that cash or was I just imaging it"

Nathaniel-"Girl bye. I agree with him it's better to start off with something light, no pressure."

Michaela-"If you say so. I'm going back to sleep till you come back."

This whole trip and experience so far has been a dream come true..literally. I used to watch bl's and fantasize about what my asian boyfriend would be like and what we would do. From then on since I knew I was eventually going to make my way here, it's weird though. He is so fascinating but also reserved, he has that mystery to him that I desperately like.

I finally finish getting ready and wow. Must I say I did it again, manage to transform from eh to the baddest bitch on the planet. I mean Im not super curvy but i'm not super thin either. Just the right amount of curve and it's in the right places, this outfit really makes my ass pop.

I end up getting to the place and I am kind of confused on what to do. I am still learning Korean and certainly not at a level to which I can speak. As I'm waiting and figuring out what to do and what to order. I notice the hot sunlight that was on my back fade, it was cool. Suddenly I felt my heart race, could it be who I think it is. There he was, Ji-Hoon, I could smell his cologne, so manly but not to much, almost enough to sweep me off my feet and make me faint in the cafe. I was so mesmerized I got shy and couldn't speak, im not usually the innocent quiet type but he just does something to me.

Ji-Hoon-"Uh hello?"

Nathaniel-"Oh my god I I I mean hii"

As I'm blushing a little, but of course I'm black so he can't really tell. Another perk!

Ji-Hoon-" How long have you been waiting?"

Nathaniel-"Oh about 5-10 minutes"

Ji-Hoon-"And your just waiting here?"

Nathaniel-"Kinda didn't know what to say or even how to order lol"

(Ji-Hoons View)

It's just something about his cluelessness that's so cute. But I also love that fiery bold personality, I love that is he isn't afraid or tries to act soft all the time. It's refreshing and exciting to see someone who knows what they want and isn't afraid to step up. Of course if he cuts up to much I'll have to assert myself.

(Nathaniel's View)

It's those eyes admiring me for me. What will I do with him.