(Chapter 18) The Premiere

I was stunned to say the least, I mean I would be lying if I said I absolutely hated it. It brought me back to my life before Korea. I've grown so much, but my heart is with Ji-Hoon, so I of course pushed him off of me.

"What are you doing? You know I'm with Ji-Hoon." I said

"I- I'm sorry, fuck!" He said

I walked out. 

"It's all just too much I just can't, I can't deal with the both of them acting childish!" I said to Michaela on the phone.

So that's exactly what I did for the remaining of filming, I distanced from both of them and kept it strictly professional. It was all just to messy and I figured I'd deal with it all after.

*4 Months Later*

Today is the day! The official trailer premiere, I needed to make sure I slayed my makeup and hair for this even and of course I'm bring Michaela as my plus one. She flew in to support me and I really appreciate her always being there for me. Us getting ready together has always been filled with so much fun and joy. I've always been good at doing my own makeup and decent with my hair before bl opportunity appeared, but during the recording process I did my own makeup and hair, partially because I actually prefer to do it and partially because makeup artist and hair stylist here aren't accustomed to my needs as a melanated individual.

"Bitch I'm done already and you haven't even done you're hair yet!" Michaela said

"I know! But it's okay I just need to make sure everything is perfect for this. There's going to be so much press and eyes on this." I said

"I know but it won't help if you're late lmao" Michaela said

"Girl you're right lol. Help me!" I said

To the red carpet I wore a asymmetrical Mugler set, I had Burgundy butterfly locs in and cute heeled boots on. I was serving skin on this carpet posing with my best friend in front of all these asian photographers lmao. Although we were showing a little bit more than we probably should've in Korea we still ate the carpet up.

As we made our way into the venue and found our seats I felt a sense of accomplishment, although I wasn't really on the best terms with my ex or my "bf", that didn't matter. I came and ate that carpet up for me, I arrived to support myself and my dreams. I wasn't caught up in no petty boy drama for worrying about a man more than my personal shit. For once in a long while I was solely focused on me and the success of this project.

The trailer felt very airy almost like It was written based off my own experiences except my character came to Korea to study not for a trip. I was so proud of myself despite everything I made my dreams come true. Everyone clapped and cheered as this historic trailer ended, I was the first foreigner with no asian decent from a western country (black at that) to star as the lead in a major bl.

After the first screening we pretty much all went home after to prepare for the press run to promote our bl. I have always been that type of person to push through my problems and remain cordial and do my job in the face of conflict. But I don't know how Ji-hoon will be, especially with us doing fan services and interviews. I guess we will see...right?

[Author's Note]

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone and their support of this book. I really set myself on a mission to fill in a gap in the gay/interracial books here on Wattpad with a ambm. This book is not discontinued and I have already planned the rest of the storyline. I apologize for my lack of updates life has been a rollercoaster and finding the motivation to write was hard. But I'm back and ready to deliver!