(Chapter 20) One Year Later

*One Year Later*

It's been a long year! The biggest part being the three months of straight press runs and promotional events we had to do for our bl series. Which ended up doing really well, I'm happy It resonated with some many people. This type of bl is something I wish I could have seen when I first started watching them. You never really see asian and black couples and if you do it's usually straight couples on social media. So I'm happy we could be the representation that was missing for the masculine asian guys who like feminine guys and the feminine black guys who like masculine guys. 

As for Ji-Hoon, he stayed in Korea and continued his acting career. I don't usually watch regular k-dramas and action type shows but I occasionally watch his works when I miss him. 

As for me after the promotional run I moved back to the states and relocated to LA. Luckily the success of the bl helped us both and heightened the demand for us as actors/entertainers. I could finally start working on my music career that I've also always wanted to start professionally. Breaking down barriers becoming the first full foreigner to star in a bl series was huge but I defiantly wasn't about to be knocking down the k-pop industry lol. I kinda had enough drama and adversity for my career hence one of many reasons why I decided to move back to the states.

As for us....there is no us at-least as for now. Things just got way too complicated and drama'd out even before the bl series from the beginning for both sides. Even when I first met him I went for it thinking it would be a fling or a little ah ah in Korea, like a Korean boo but I always listened when the city girls said to never fall in love with no dick you met up in the club. I did the complete opposite and fell head first, I feel like we both kinda agreed without words or a conversation that we needed to go our separate ways. A break sort to say and If we find our ways back together then we know it's meant to be.

Girl I'm looking for flights right now. You know I've always hated flying to Korea, the plane ride be soooo long. I said

Bitch please, when we first came you were racing to get off the plane, Michaela said.

Bitch so were you! I replied.

Anyways chile how is LA so far? Michaela said

Dirty as fuck but besides that it's pretty chill I guess, I said.

How about you're love life? She said.

Nonexistent pretty much, I replied.

You know when I love, I love hard I just wish I could forget about Ji-hoon and move the fuck on. I just hate the idea of him possibly messing with other people right now, but it is what it is were not together. I said.

When's the last time ya talked? Michaela asked.

The last interview...I said.

Oh wow... Nathaniel that's a long ass time, She replied shocked.

I know but at this point I'm trying to move on, things just have been to complicated between us since we met we never really had the chance to be normal. Then our complicated personal lives got intertwined with our business lives it was all just too much. I said.

That makes sense I guess but I will say that you two looked so meant to be, not to just from my perspective but to all of us. Everyone who knew you guys knew there was just like insane attraction and magnetic force pulling you two together. She replied.

Well..it's dead now, It's time I focus on my needs and my career. That bl series opened up so many new opportunities that I can't miss so I need to grind. I said.

Well good luck bitch, I'll always root for you. Always have and always will. She replied.

I know and appreciate it, thanks bitch. I need to start packing for this trip, LA has been everything I dreamed of but it's also so draining. It has it's positives but it's also so dirty here and there's a lot of stuck up, fake, and conceited people here I said.