[Christmas Special] (Chapter 1) Almost Like Fate

Oh my god, Nat and Ji-hoon Hi! The reporter excitedly said to us as we walked toward her.

Hi, nice to meet you, we both replied.

So first of all before we get into the interview I just have to say you both slayed the red carpet with your matching looks. She stated.

Oh my god thank you! Were both wearing custom Versace looks, thank you so much to the Versace team for dressing us for this event. I replied.

Yesss, you both look really good. Ji-hoon I noticed you've been glued to Nat since you both stepped on the carpet. Are you nervous? the reporter stated as we both turned to look at him.

As I'm sure a lot of the fans know Nat loves revealing looks and although he's pretty covered up today the dress is really short so I've just been trying to make sure my greatest assets don't get reavled. he said as he winked to the camera.

We all ended up laughing.

I feel bad sometimes cause I feel like he is about to have a heart attack, but I greatly appreciate him for always looking out for me. I said.

I don't mind it's my job as your man, he replies.

The reporter's mouth opens in shock.

Oh my god, I said as I laughed.

What?! You're mine this isn't news. Ji-hoon states.

Nat he does have a point, the reporter giggles.

Speaking of which, Ji-hoon you're English is so good! The reporter said.

Thanks, I've always been pretty good at English but Nat has been helping me perfect my pronunciation and get rid of my accent. It still peaks out sometimes when I say certain words. Ji-hoon stated while chuckling.

I love your accent though, I said.

He's also helped me, probably more considering when I first went to Korea I couldn't speak Korean at all. Now I'm pretty good at it, I still sound like a foreigner but at least I can speak and communicate with people. I replied chuckling.

That's awesome, you guys are so in sync it's crazy, you both make a great team! The reporter said.

Well, I know you guys have to go inside so I'll get to my last question, do you have any plans this holiday season and if so, what are they? The reporter said.

Were hosting Christmas dinner for both our parents as well as our close friends on the 26th. My parents are flying in from Korea and Nat's parents are coming from New York so I'm excited for our parents to meet each other. Ji-hoon says.

Me either It's gonna be fun and knowing my mom, very very extra. I said while chuckling.

Well, I hope you guys have a very happy holiday, the reporter states.

You as well as anyone watching, I replied as we began to walk away.

You're probably wondering what's going on, well let me fill you in. It's been a few months since we last talked when Ji-hoon and I reunited. We've finished recording our new show which will release next year. Ji-hoon and I moved together permanently in LA but we still have a place in Seoul whenever we're there for work or friends/ Ji-Hoons family. Our careers are a lot more demanding nowadays but we've been working very hard to have a good future. We are currently attending a Korean Culture Banquet where are one of the lucky ones nominated for an award tonight.