(Chapter 15) Boy's Love

I didn't completely mean to say that to him, it kinda just came out.

Ji-Hoon-"Are you fucking serious?"

I just stayed quiet.

Ji-Hoon-"This isn't the Nat back in Korea. You turned sour."

Ji-Hoon-"But since it's so damn important to you, I'll get to the point. You go the part."

Nathaniel-"What?"

Ji-Hoon-"I wanted to tell you myself. They tried casting a Japanese guy but I convinced them that you would be a better fit. Considering that the whole bl is about foreign love."

Ji-Hoon-"We already have a lot of interracial love stories within asian countries. So I reasoned with them and reminded them the point of this project.

I was speechless...He really fought for me?

Nathaniel-"Ji-Hoon..."

Ji-Hoon-"That it. So I'll go now."

He started to walk away, with him figuratively my heart as well. Some forge in force over came me and prompted me to run into his arms and kiss him.

Nathaniel-"Wait!"

Teary-eyed I gave Ji-Hoon the most passionate kiss I ever gave.

Nathaniel-"I'm sorry....I'm so fucking sorry. I can't listen to my demons anymore. Ji-Hoon I...I love you."

I had never a guy in my life I loved them so that was big for me. But when I said that he stood there staring into my eyes holding me close under the stars of the night sky.

We ended up walking back to the same bench.

Ji-Hoon-"Nat..you mentioned demons. Is everything okay, what happened."

This is where I did what I have also never done with a guy before. Open up.

Nathaniel-"I've always been this super confident person. I have never really dealt with self-image/insecurity issues before. For the last 2-3 months I have formed this extremely negative voice in my head. Suddenly I find myself comparing myself to others, saying some really shitty things about myself, and convincing myself that I was not good enough...especially for you."

Ji-Hoon-"Nat, you always do this. Every time you go through shit you never fucking tell me. You know I will always be here for you in any compact. If you ever need reassurance I am more than happy to give it to you anytime anywhere." [Said smirkingly]

See.....

Nathaniel-"Ji-Hoon omg, I'm being for real damn!" [Said as were both laughing]

Ji-Hoon-"You are more than enough, I can't explain it but you are literally the embodiment of the person I've dreamt of since I was a kid. My soulmate."

Nathaniel-"You know what's actually crazy, same. This might sound weird but I used dream of how my soulmate would be and the things we would do together like late night talks and you it. I can't believe you feel the same way"

Ji-Hoon-"I just wished you came and talked to me first. Shit I even almost fought a guy in the club for you before even knowing you. Nat you have such a attracting energy you seem to not be aware of. 

Nathaniel-"Really?"

Ji-Hoon-"Duh, you literally had me at your mercy since we met. You're literally the first guy I ever  dated/presued."

Nathaniel-"Shit, I guess I am the shit." [Both laughing as said]

For the rest of the night we talked through all of our issues. It might have seemed like a really bad fight but for us, it made us stronger. So far even though we are just starting to head to the serious stage, we have already been through so much shit. So the fact that we survived is a good sign.

After sitting and talking in the park for hours we headed back to my apartment and made some sweet sweet passionate love. Ji-Hoon was amazing at making love to his bitch but tonight, tonight he was making sure I knew I was his and his only.

He was already so handsy in the uber tonguing me down in the backseat, hands all over my neck and thigh. I Lowkey felt bad for the guy driving us but at the same time I don't haha. He didn't waste anytime once we got into my apartment. Pinning me immediately against the wall then the table...then the dresser...and then the bed.

Nathaniel-"Do you have protection?"

Ji-Hoon-"Yeah."

He slipped on his magnum condom and began teasing me with the tip.

Ji-Hoon-"Do you want it?"

Nathaniel-"yes-uh"

Nathaniel-"But none of the nice Ji-Hoon. I want you to treat me like you're queen, but fuck me like a slut."

Ji-Hoon-"You don't have to tell me twice, my lady. I just hope you can handle rough Ji-Hoon."

That he did. Usually he started of slow but this time he forced himself into me [consensually ofc :)] He was fucking me like never before, he was rough but attentive. Who knew under the polished model face and body he had moves like that. He left both of us so tired we knocked out afterward.