(Chapter 2) The Club

The music in the club was bumping, they were playing all the hits. I was dancing and throwing this chocolate ass back, something these Korean guys don't see much of. I wasn't doing it for them I was genuinely having a good time. I have a pretty good shape, all though im not slim thick by any means. I am a twink who has a little junk in the trunk, It sure does move when I twerk lmao.

I felt tipsy but not all the way lit, I didn't want to get drunk but I wanted to get a little more lit. So I decided to go back to the bar for another drink. As I'm making my way through the club this guy stops me. He is clearly drunk and being a little too handsy. Im trying to excuse myself as he tries to get me to twerk for him, of course I said no. He then proceeded to touch my ass. I was shook in the moment I didn't know what to do.

Unknown Guy- "You got a fat one, can you twerk for me?"

Me- "Im ok sir, please excuse me"

Unknown Guy- "Come on, isn't this what you black Americans do?"

Me- "No, were not all Nicki Minaj in anaconda."

Me- "You shouldn't just be grabbing people-"

Unknown Guy- "Come with me, let me show you something."

He proceeds to grab my arm. At this point it's clear he has other motives. Unfortuently this guy is bigger than me, I was struggling to resist his force. Then he came to rescue me.

Ji-Hoon- "Bro stop, what the fuck are you doing?"

Unknown Guy- "Come on man, its not like you see many of them around. You got to grab the chance when it presents itself"

At this moment he was able to get this weird guy off of me. As they're going back and further I am still in shock and didn't say anything. But this guy that saved me was different, he honestly looked like he could be a actor in a k-drama or bl. He had pale skin, slim nose, black hair partly covering his forehead. Even though I was slightly drunk I could still smell his very masculine scent. All though I was in a foreign country, it seemed like I finally had someone on my side here.

Unknown Guy- "Fuck it, you can have him bro"

As the creep walked away, we finally got to look each other in the eyes. He was so fine I was freaking out on the inside. But of course got to play it cool, calm, and collected. Plus guys who look like this are either straight, players, or just looking for sex. All though I might be inclined to breaking the rules for him. I don't know if it was the alcohol but I was really in the mood to give him a reward.

Me- "Thank you."

Ji-Hoon- "It's no problem, what's your name?"

Me- "Nathaniel, and yours?"

Ji-Hoon- "Wow such a cute name, there are quite a lot of travelers that come to Seoul and I have yet to meet a Nathaniel. My name is Ji-Hoon."

Quite a lot? I don't know how to feel. I knew he had to be one of the three. 

Me- "Cool, so do you meet a lot of foreigners in the club. They must be all over you lol. I saw the line of girls around you earlier in your section."

Ji-Hoon-"Haha yeah I do actually, I work in the international relations department for Samsung. There are always a lot of girls, mostly gold diggers or prostates unfortunately."

Huh, I thought to myself. He doesn't seem like a hoe. As the conversation goes on were starting to have a good connection. We start dancing together and I decided to show him what this Jamaican waist about. Girl I was wining all up on him girl, especially to let these other bitches know. He was feeling it, he was grinding on me too, holding my waist and all.