Description and Information.

Hey beautiful(s), I am back with another Jakehoon fanfiction and this is an omegaverse so I hope you like it :)

Things to be considered : (please read the information below as there will some changes regarding the characters.)

1.) I do not own any of the Enhypen members. This is purely a fictional book.

2.) If you are not a fan BxB or are uncomfortable/homophobic, I kindly advice you to leave this book right now.

3.) I dont have any intention for judging their sexualilty. All the contents in this book are only for entertainment purposes.

4.) All the contents in this book may or may not have happened in real life.

5.) I have written this book using my own ideas, so any similarities between any other book is purely coincidental.

6.) There will be mentions of death (no major character death) and blood which will be warned at the starting of the particular chapter.

7.) Since this is a werewolf fanfiction, there will be some steamy scenes but ofcourse no smut though there will be some implications.

Given below is the information regarding the members as well as the characters involved in this story.

Information :

Ages of the members (Korean) :-

Heeseung : 24 years.
Jay : 23 years.
Jake : 23 years.
Sunghoon : 23 years.
Sunoo : 22 years.
Jungwon : 21 years.
Ni-ki : 20 years.

Characters :-

Pure blood : Alpha of the alphas. The strongest of all the Alphas. Much more possessive and protective of their mates than the normal Alphas. Eyes turn red when shifting.

Alpha : Leader of the pack. Alphas are very much possessive and protective of their mates, more than normal werewolves and is treated with much respect in the pack. Eyes turn golden during shifting.

Luna : Luna is basically the mate of the Alpha and leads the pack along with his mate. Alpha and Luna both have equal position in the pack, no superior than other.

Omega : Omegas are considered weaklings of the pack since they can't shift. They are of the lowest rank and are often treated as a slaves or maids. Male omegas are very rare. Male omegas do not get pregnant.

White wolf : A really rare kind of wolf which is not seen since 200 years. Has to be protected at all cost. Is strong and large just like the Alpha.

Beta : Beta is the right hand and second in command of the Alpha and fall in the second level after Alpha and Luna. Beta usually take care of the work when the Alpha is not around.

Gamma : Gamma is the third in command and also the head warrior of the pack. In charge of training to the other wolves. Falls in the third level of the werewolves hierarchy.

Rogues : Wolves who are abolished from the pack or left on thier own will. Smell really foul and are very dangerous.

This being said I hope you don't take any of the content in this book seriously since this is strictly meant for entertainment purposes. Also, please ignore the book cover since I am not really good in creativity (◕‿◕)

If you like, maybe follow us on our Instagram account : heejakey.

Thank you.