Chapter 6.

Hey beautiful(s), we are like broken crayons but don't forget broken crayons still work :)

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Jake's POV :

      "Shopping."

      "Arcade."

      "Shopping."

      "Arcade."

      "Shut up both of you."

      Jungwon yelled. Yejin, Beomgyu hyung, Jungwon and I were discussing where to go. Actually, it was Yejin and Beomgyu hyung who were fighting while Jungwon and I were just watching them bickering. Jungwon got frustrated and yelled out making them both shut up. Jungwon is a cute fluff ball but make him angry and you will forget who this cute boy is.

      "Why don't we ask Jake hyung where he wants to go?" Jungwon suggested and all three looked at me. "I-..." I started. "That's fine. You can say where you want to go. We will take you." Beomgyu hyung said. "I don't have money with me." I said. "Who said?" I looked back to see Sunghoon walking towards us. He handed me a card when he stood right in front of me. "Shop as much as you want and play as much as you want. There is more than enough money in this card." Sunghoon said. I looked at the card and then again back at him.

      "I can't accept your money, Sunghoon." I said trying to hand over the card back. "Yes, you can. You are my mate and what's mine is yours too." Sunghoon said and I gave up. "So where do you want to go?" Yejin asked. "Shopping? I want to buy new clothes." I replied. "What's wrong with you wearing my clothes?" Sunghoon asked. "Hoonie, I love wearing your clothes but I want my clothes too." I pouted at him. "Fine fine. You can go shopping. If anything happens to him, I will not leave you." He said pointing at the other three.

      "Sunghoon, we would never let anything happen to Jake." Beomgyu hyung said and the other two nodded. "Good. Be safe." Sunghoon said before pecking my forehead and leaving the room. "Now, what are we waiting for? Let's go." Jungwon said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. We all settled in the car with Yejin in the driver's seat, Beomgyu pulling a shotgun and Jungwon and I in the back seat.

      On the way, we blasted some songs which I had no idea which songs they were but the other three were yelling the song's lyrics with their loudest voice possible and I was constantly laughing while looking at them. We reached the mall which was located inside the pack. Yejin parked the car. "What do you want to shop first?" Yejin asked. I looked around the big mall, not knowing where to start first. "Wait, you don't have a mobile phone, right?" Beomgyu hyung asked and I nodded.

      "Then let's go buy you a mobile first." Yejin said and we walked towards the mobile phone shop which was on the first floor. "You don't have a mobile?" Jungwon asked astonished. "My former pack never allowed me to have one." I answered. All people in our group knows about my old group and they have been more loving and welcoming after that. We entered the shop to be greeted by the manager, which I assume. "Hello. Is there anything that I can help you with?" She asked. "We are looking for a mobile phone." Yejin answered. "I can show you. Follow me please." She said and we followed her.

      "Which one would you like to buy?" She asked. "Show us the latest models of Iphone please." Beomgyu hyung answered while I just stood there with Jungwon. I can't speak up at public places well because when I tried to speak in my old pack, I got burnt with an iron rod as a punishment. So, I have fear since then even if I know that nothing will happen to me in this pack.