Chapter 4.

Hey beautiful(s), be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear :)

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Sunghoon's POV :

      I stirred in my sleep and slowly woke up but what I didn't expect is my beautiful mate sleeping soundly, clutching my tshirt with his tiny hands. We both slept on one bed last night. I had told Jake that I am fine with sleeping on the couch and we don't have to share a bed until he is ready but then he started whining that he just wants to sleep and we should just sleep on the same bed. I guess he was just too sleepy.

      I looked at my mate who looked so etheral in his sleep. Is it possible for someone to look this cute while sleeping? I removed his hair which were blocking my view from his closed eyes but what I didn't know is that he is a light sleeper. He fluttered his eyes open and I couldn't just take my eyes off him. Is this what feels like to wake up to the sight of your mate?

      "Good morning." I softly said. "Good morning." He greeted, rubbing his eyes. A small smile lingering on my lips as I stared at him. He looked up, probably feeling my gaze on him. "What?" He shyly asked. "You look beautiful." I truthfully said. "I am not." He blushed. "Who said that you are not? I am ready to fight them." I said half jokingly. But the change in Jake's expression told me otherwise. "Hey, what happened?" I asked, grabbing his chin softly and making him look at me.

      He just shook his head before showing me his smile. I would do anything and everything to protect his smile. "Do you want to brush first or have breakfast?" I asked, caressing the back of his head. He thought for a while, "Brush first." I smiled and then we both went in the bathroom and brushed our teeth. After brushing, I took him to the kitchen and made him sit in one of the stools.

      "What would you like to have for breakfast?" I asked leaning on the counter. I never cook but if it is for Jaeyun, then I am ready to do anything. He once again fell into deep thought. I want to ask what he is thinking but I feel like he is not ready to answer. He hesitated a bit before answering, "French toast?" He said it so cutely. "Don't you want anything else?" I asked. How can a person just eat french toast for breakfast?

      He shook his head making me frown. "What did you eat for breakfast in your old pack?" I asked. His eyes widened for a second before returning back to his normal side. He looked everywhere but me. "I-I didn't eat b-breakfast at my old pack because I don't h-have the practice of eating something in early morning." He said still trying to avoid my eyes. He was lying, I know that but I don't know why. Something was wrong.

      "Well then, I will make you my type of breakfast." I said because he looked so close to panicking. He would tell me when he is ready. I won't force him. He nodded and I started preparing breakfast for both of us. It took me some time to prepare since I don't have much experience in the kitchen but I finally made it. I set the plates on the table and sat beside Jake but not before getting a carton of milk.

      I put two toasts in Jake's plate and then scooped some rice in it. "This is too much." Jake said making me frown. It was not even half of what I took. "It's okay. Eat as much as can." I assured thinking that he is just a human so he would probably eat less than us werewolves. We started eating silently.

      "I am done." Jake announced. I looked in his plate to see that he only ate one toast and maybe three to four spoons of rice. "Jaeyun, that's too little." I complained. He looked in his plate then at me and then again at his plate. "I am not hungry." He pouted. I was slightly concerned about him. I know humans eat less than us but not this less.