Chapter 10.

Hey beautiful(s), be careful with arriving to conclusions because you will no longer be aware of the entire situation :)

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Jake's POV :

      "Jake, can you sit still for a second?" Beomgyu hyung ordered. "I am sorry, hyung. I have been feeling very nervous." I apologised. Today's the day where I am going to be declared as the new Alpha of this pack. Yesterday night, Sunghoon had convinced me very much that this pack is going to like me regardless of my title but now that the day is finally here, I can't help but be nervous.

      "Don't worry as soon as you will be on the stage with Sunghoon, your nervousness will vanish into thick air." Hueningkai tried to calm me down. I nodded and tried to stay still for Beomgyu hyung, who was doing some makeup on my face while Sunoo was doing my hair. All of the members of the pack will be there. And by all, I mean ALL, from toddlers to elders. Though, this pack has been nothing but welcoming to me, I could still not shake out the nervousness of meeting 5000 people.

      "Sunghoon's ready." Jungwon informed me. "Ready?" Beomgyu hyung asked me. I curtly nodded and stood up from the chair. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I looked in the mirror to see Beomgyu hyung and Sunoo had done a great job in making me ready. I was wearing a black suit and underneath a white shirt with a black bow in the middle.

      "Let's go?" Jungwon asked and I nodded

      "Let's go?" Jungwon asked and I nodded. Normally, it is the Alpha's mother who walks down the soon to be Alpha or Luna but since Sunghoon's parents are not here, we decided that the betas' mates would walk me down so here I am, climbing down the stairs with Beomgyu hyung and Jungwon on either side of me.

      All eyes turned on us when we walked down. It didn't ease my nervousness. "Relax." Beomgyu hyung whispered. I looked up at Sunghoon to see him smiling softly at me. I smiled back at him. He too was wearing a black lining shirt and a black blazer on top. It felt like our wedding ceremony was taking place.