Chapter 4: The Queen Bee

Nothing much happned during class. Mnutes tick by until the schoool bell rang. Students rose up and hurried to the bulletin board outside for club sign ups. Krista hurried along as well not wanting to be left out. She then noticed Eren just slacking off not having a care in the world. "Uhm, are you not joining anything?" she asked. "What is it to you, hmmm? Already starting to get clingy, my dear seatmate!", as he rose up and stared down at her. Of which her face flushed deep red, immediately. She stomped her feet and turned away abruptly, nearly smacking him off the floor. Good thing, he was able to hold on the desk. Smirking as he thought," That was one tough midget", as he look at her back heading towards the exit.

As soon as she joined the crowd, Ymir caught her eye and went towards her. "Hey, glad your interested to join some clubs. Why not join ours?", as she hand out a flyer of the drama club. She may not seem like it, but she has been one of the best actress in the school where she can easily switch roles from a young goddess of a cult to a horrifying monster, where the said plays were plastered on the flyers. She respectfully decline. She thinks she needs a club that can establish her status. Being new is a great oppurtunity to establish one's heirarchy. Being a daughter of a businessman sure do gave her some skills as he sees her father dealt with people. He was able to establish himself among the business sector and  was given the name "The King"  until he fell face flat, his business down to the ground due to gambling and women.

As she was scanning the bulletin board, she was then approached by two head cheerleaders. "Hey you've got the looks and the charm, why not sign-up for an audition", as both of them circled around her. She then took the pen and without having second thoughts signed her name. "By the way, I'm Hitch and this is Pieck. Well see yah this saturday for the try-outs". And with a smile on her face, she was now day dreaming seeing herself as the new queen bee of the campus.