Chapter 5: Missing You

Days passed by, smoothly. There was little to non reaction with her seatmate, because for the fact that mostly he wasn't in class. Well that's good, Krista thinks, but at the back of her mind she can't help but wonder why the absences and where he's off too.

The day finally came to start her so called tutoring. With a piece of haphazardly drawn map made by the principal, it seems like she's been circling the neighborhood. Until a pick-up honked her out of her thoughts. As she was about to cuss at the driver, Eren slowly opened the window and smirked at her. Of all the people she has to meet, why him Lord?, as she looked up at the sky and grabbed her hair out of frustration. "Hey midget, missed me?" he called out. "What, why would I?", she retorted. "You're in my neighborhood" he answered back with a teasing smile and a wink. "Ugh", she shouted and walked past, ignoring him. He then speed up, blowing off dust right into her face.

Finally, she had arrived at the principal's house. "Why couldn't he just left all the school paper works for a while and brought me here personally", as she contemplates on pressing the doorbell or not. She was tired already even though it has not started yet.

She slowly fixed up herself and rang the bell. She was then greeted by the butler and made her sit at the living room to wait for his master, where she was then attended by the maids offering her some refreshments.

As she was readying her stuff, the butler came in to inform her that there seems to be a change of place. "Madam, the master would like to have his tutoring done at his room instead, if you so would kindly follow me." as he lead her up through the winding staircase. "Hey, um, I brought some snacks with a little free toy, is by chance the master allergic to any of these?", she asked him. For she was being cautious, thinking that a pampered kid might be sensitive to almost anything endagering him and her job as well. The butler chuckled, and just went on walking." So I'll leave you here", as he knocked at the door and then bowed to her as he exit to do about his work.

As she was still glancing at the butler heading downstairs, she didn't notice that the door already opened. "You really do missed me". Turning her head with that familiar voice and there she saw, Eren leaning at the doorway with his hands folded.