Chapter 13:Hands To Myself

"Your brother, showed quite a spectacle down there. I want him", as a puff of cigar smoke waft through Zeke's face. It has been quite a long time since he last saw him, and he's sure quite not ready for an impending reunion.

Eren blinked twice, seeing all white cast above him. He couldn't believed he has been asleep for 3 days in the hospital room. His father has been mum about it, visiting every other day. But he knew deep down that his father was not happy about it. He has been silently doing underground MMA fights disguised as taekwando practice. But now the secret's out, he is sure that his dad will not let this one pass out, he was just bidding time till he gets healed.

His thoughts were cut off by a soft knock. He was suprised seeing, Mikasa by the doorway.

"Hey"

"Hey, nice seeing you awake. H...ho...how are you now?" as she inched up closer and sat beside him.

"Everything's fine, just a little sore here and there."

"Uhm...I came to watch your show, and you've improved a lot...a...and just want to let you know that I'm gravely sorry... And... I'm always here... I'll... I'll always support you... Always." as she placed her hand on his hand.

Silence ensues.

Krista was walking to and fro, trying to place everything important, in her little care package for Eren. She even made tiny cookies. It has been days since she last saw him awake. After the fight she was not been able to stay that quite long as well as his coach and manager took him and went straight to the hospital. And on previous visits, he was mostly asleep and all they could do was just wait, hoping for a miracle. And here she was at the door, fidgeting and anxious. As she was about to enter, she hears someone talking. And there she saw Mikasa sitting next to Eren with their hands on top of each other.