Chapter 11: Unjust Fixation

The day of the competition arrived. Everyone was anticipating the last fight, Levi with an upcoming wild card, an unseemingly unamed rookie with no kennel breed. "The King" has been looking out for new recruits after Falco failed him out. They have pitting out since before the "The Ripper" was still headed by Kenny. And now with this highlight, it seems that "The King" is after this boy. Money would flow, that is when crowds geared up for something new and unpredictable.

Eren was sitting on his room avoiding the tension. He doesn't want to add more stress as he was nearing the fight. He tried to drown out the noise as he focused ahead. Until two hands closed his ears and looked at him intently. She just smiled then took off her hands and handed that toy, telling him  that he is her monster. She wanted him to go berserk that is. He took it and placed it in his pocket as he told her she was the worst girl in the world for telling him that.

The flashes of light blinded him as he entered the arena. He took one last look at it, telling himself that he could be this screaming naked monster, as he put it back in his pocket and then looking at her in the crowds.

Little did he know, Mikasa was there too, looking out for him. Supporting him despite having Jean by her side. She wanted to talk to him. It seems that, he is getting further and further away from them, Armin and most especially her. And she doesn't want that. She misses what they had then. She clutches on a red scarf, a token of their friendship when they were young, as she looks on the arena looking at Eren as his eyes are fixated on a blond classmate.