Chapter 18 Yes, Your Majesty

Zeke has consumed a whole pack of lights. He was doing his best to quit. He'd been successful for a month now, but lately this stress is eating him up. He doesn't mind to break his success as long as he can calm his nerves. This task his boss has given was his greatest nightmare. He doesn't want to go back. He'd long forgotton that part of his life and the people involved. Family is a word that doesn't exist in his vocabulary anymore. But due to that recent fight, his boss got a liking on Eren. Yes, his younger stepbrother that he hasn't seen for ages. And he was tasked to get him on the team.

"Why does he have to follow the same path as mine? Does he even recognize me? Would I see that loathesome man again that left my mom and me?" as he took a long drag and then exhaled all his anxieties. As he leans outside the gym, contemplating to go in or not.

Eren was all too clingy and annoyingly always calling out her name.

"Eren would you shut up. What if someone hears you? I don't want them to know that."

"Why'd be ashamed? It's a beautiful name, dear Hisuuuuu" smirking as he played on her hair.

"Hisu?" Connie and Sasha overheard as they passed by, looking confused.

Historia shot a glare on Eren, but he just nonchanlantly said, "Yeah, my pet name for her and only for her" "and then placing a kiss on her temple, earning a full blush. While Connie and Sasha walking away looking at her with teasing eyes.

"Eren, you're adding fuel to the fire. This rumors of us dating won't die out soon"

"Well, let's date for real. I'm getting to know you better anyway, right? "

"But I'm not yet ready for any of this"

"Then when will you be ready"

"I... I... I don't know..." as she looked down and hugged herself.

Eren then took both of her hands and squeezed them, "Hey, I'm not pressuring you okay. But I'm here, I'll wait for you... Let's... I mean I can take it slow..." He squeezed her hand tight assuring her. She then looked up and smiled, "Thanks, Eren. Friends for now, okey". He then took her hand and kissed it, looking at her directly, "Yes my queen"

At the doorway of the gym, Zeke was taken aback, as he saw Eren with Historia. "Well2x, what a small world. I'm hitting two birds with one stone", musing to himself of his luck. He just found both what his boss was looking for.