xi. pranking clint

11 | PRANKING CLINT

Tony knew he was going to die, yet he honestly didn't care. He was carefully trying to control a drone that he'd just built, making it hover slightly above Clint's head, who was sleeping on his bed.

He was carefully trying to balance the bucket of cold water that the drone was carrying, trying not to tip it over yet. While normal drones were loud and noisy, his was more stealthy, giving him an advantage but the downfall was that he had to stand near the purple archer's room doorway for his prank to work successfully.

It had been a week since Clint's encounter with the mysterious emerald archer and the purple archer had been taking it easy for the past few days but Tony was bored and had decided to annoy him.

Snickering quietly to himself, the billionaire slightly tipped the drone to the left, making the bucket send down a torrent freezing cold water on the sleeping archer's face. Clint bolted upright, spewing water out of his mouth like a whale.

He flailed his hands around, grabbing an arrow that he'd tucked under his pillow and plunged it into the drone which became pinned on wall nearest to him like a photo frame. Clint groggily rubbed his eyes, getting rid of his sleepiness as he began to process what had actually happened.

"When I get off this bed, you're dead meat, Stark!" Clint yelled at the empty open doorway. "You hear me? You're dead meat!"

The archer began untangling himself from his wet bed sheets as he struggled to get out as quickly as he could. Tony had long ago abandoned his drone controller and had dashed down the hallway, laughing loudly. 

"Chill out, Clint! Jeez! Do you ever get this mad whenever your kids wake you up like this?!"

"They have never woken me up like this!" Clint shouted back.

Tony skidded to a stop before sprinting around the corner and planning to lock himself in his lab until the archer had cooled down. The billionaire instantly collided with Steve, the world around himself spinning as he fell back from the impact.

The blond super soldier didn't even budge but his facial expression displayed how startled and surprised he was. He stared at Tony, who was sprawled out on the floor and was trying to regain his breath.

Tony sat up with a loud, annoyed groan as he clutched his aching forehead. The hard thud of feet could be heard behind him and the billionaire turned around to see Clint's enraged face glaring down at him.

The purple archer roughly grabbed Tony from the collar of his shirt and yanked him up to his feet. But before anyone could say or do anything else, a high pitch beeping noise echoed, growing louder every passing second.

"What is that?" Clint asked, looking around while Tony shoved himself away from the archer's hold.

The billionaire cleared his throat. "It's an algorithm I wrote before you guys showed up. I had programmed it to alert me and pinpoint any of the other worldly radiation. And it just picked up on one."

"Two actually ..." Tony typed commands on his computer, showing two supposed heat signatures in New York as both Steve and Clint leaned in to see.

"This measures the radiation out of all the people in the city. As you can see, they are coloured bright yellow and orange," Tony explained.

"And what about the other worldly intruders?" Steve asked.

"Green," the billionaire replied while Clint raised an eyebrow.

"What? I got bored. Green was the first colour that popped up in my head when I was designing it. Sue me."

"I'd rather not. You'll win," Clint grumbled.

Tony smirked in satisfaction at his response before starting typing again as he began scanning which area the heat signatures had originated from. Two glowing green figures outlined in bright orange were displayed on the screen.

Tony turned to both Clint and Steve. "Those would be our targets. How about we go and get them?"

---⤐ 🏹 ⬷---

okay but imagine kara and barry doing the same prank on oliver using one of cisco or winn's drones and then acting all innocent when cisco and winn are being blamed for it by oliver.