xv. tag team battle

15 | TAG TEAM BATTLE

Tony and Steve were screwed. No matter what attack they tried to use, Barry and Kara both dodged them with ease, striking them with powerful punches of their own.

The speedster had geeked out to the kryptonian about how the shield defied the laws of physics in the midst of their fight, amusing Kara because of the irony since his own speed defied the laws of physics.

At one point, the two were playing with the shield like a frisbee in super speed before hitting Tony straight in the chest with it and sending him flying back into one of the buildings while Steve just watched it all happen before his eyes with a done look on his face, muttering how he was too old for it all.

Tony groaned, getting back to his feet as he tossed the shield back to Steve. "I am sick of being punched around."

The billionaire extended his arms out, aiming at both Barry and Kara as his repulsors got brighter before blasting them at full power at the two. The blast was too fast for them to dodge, sending the two rolling backwards into the pavement as dust debris flew above their heads.

Kara recovered first, starting to get really annoyed which was very rare for the kryptonian. "I'm really starting to hate this guy."

Tony landed in front of her, aiming his repulsors at her again. "You two don't know when to give up do you?"

Kara glared at him. "I'm still not going to fight you. Don't you listen? "

"No, I don't," he stated nonchalantly before firing another blast at her.

It hit her straight at her chest but Kara brushed it off like it was nothing, crossing her arms before raising an eyebrow at the billionaire. "You know what? I'll let you hit me just this once. Come on."

Tony hesitated, remembering what had happened the first time he'd punched her. Taking this chance, Kara blasted her heat vision at the billionaire which Steve managed to block with his shield but the force sent the super soldier a few metres back while Barry landed a sonic punch at Tony, knocking him out.

Steve tried to advance forward to attack but the speedster was in front of him in a split second, delivering a quick punch to his temple, knocking him unconscious as he collapsed to the ground beside Tony.

Barry skidded to a stop beside Kara as the fist bumped one another. Their moment was ruined when shots rained over their heads. The two looked up to see a man with metal wings, Sam, flying towards them.

"Just how many more of them are there?" The speedster and the kryptonian both had annoyed expressions plastered on their faces.

"I'll handle him. You should go and check on Oliver and Sara," Kara said before flying off, circling around Sam as she tried to divert his attention.

Barry nodded, ready to run off when he felt someone trying to land a punch on him. Everything slowed down before the speedster's eyes as he sidestepped, getting a full look on the man who tried to attack him.

What caught his attention the most was his left arm which was made out of metal. Bucky's eyes widened as the man he had tried to land a punch on was standing behind him in a blink of an eye.

Barry's eyes widened in surprise as he stared at the super soldier. "Woah, you have a metal arm. That's awesome, man."

Bucky grunted in response before trying to launch another attack on Barry, only to find himself punching through thin air as he tried to regain his balance from the force he'd attack with.

"What the hell?" He muttered, looking around for the speedster who was behind him once again.

"As much as I love your metal arm, I'm really sorry," Barry said before landing a powerful punch at Bucky, knocking him out.

Sam tried to fly after Kara, trying to keep up with her while shooting blasts at her as she took sharp turns in the air, skillfully dodging all his blasts, trying to lose him.

"Hey, flying lady? Can we make an agreement?" Sam asked while Kara raised an eyebrow at him in a questionably manner.

The Falcon flew beside Supergirl. "You know what? If I win against you in this fight, you get to go out on a date with me. And if you win, I get to go out on a date with you, how does that sound?"

Kara scoffed, shooting her heat vision through his left wing, breaking it off as he plummeted to the ground while she caught him right before he hit the ground. She knocked him out in a blink of an eye when they landed on the ground, delivering a quick punch to his face as he collapsed to the ground with an oof.

"No, thank you," Kara mumbled.

The kryptonian then suddenly felt her head ache and she turned around to see Wanda trying to look into her mind, her eyes glowing red. Before Kara could say or do anything, her vision blacked out.