46.

this chapter has been edited and updated. sorry it's really long, but it's the last chapter, so i couldn't help myself! enjoy!xx

september

"Hold still, Harry."

"I can't, it tickles!"

"You were the one who asked me to do this!"

"Yeah, but... I've changed my mind now."

"You're killing me, Smalls," I sighed, exasperated, and flopped back on the bed where Harry was laying on his stomach.

It was the day of Harry's first concert in LA for his tour, and he decided to spend it annoying me. I drove up early this morning from Orange County, where I'd been staying with my parents until we moved into our house, which still felt weird to say. After knocking twice, I met a very excited Harry at his front door. He squeezed me so hard I couldn't breathe, then promptly dragged me upstairs where he planned to keep me to himself until it was time to leave for the Forum.

Me being me, however, didn't like the idea of sitting in one place for that long. I wanted to walk around, or maybe even sit by the beach for a little while, seeing as it was a beautiful day out. But Harry wanted to stay in, claiming he'd been having back problems from all the travelling these last few weeks. I gave him a little bit of a hard time, calling him an old man at the ripe age of twenty-six, but then offered to massage his back for him.

It was more of a joke than anything, but Harry was eager to see me in "physical therapist mode," as he coined it; he even went as far as calling me "doc" again, something I hadn't heard in what felt like forever, but sounded nice all the same. While Harry insisted I give him a good and proper massage, he elected to not mention that he was incredibly ticklish when it came to things like this. Anytime my hands even began to graze his back, he flinched, not letting me touch him.

"How did I not know you're, like, insanely ticklish?" I asked as I sat up next to Harry cross-legged on the bed.

Harry turns his head so that he's looking at me instead of laying face down. "I was hoping you never found out, if I'm being honest."

My jaw drops a little as I laugh at his confession. "What? Why?"

He turns his head again so that he's facing the opposite direction. I let him pout for a little, but start to get off the bed after a few minutes. When he hears the rustling of sheets, he moves once more. "Where are you going?"

I shrug, giving him a noncommittal hum as I crawl to the other end of the bed. Since my back is facing him, I don't see Harry when he shoots up and practically tackles me into the pillows.

"Stay," Harry practically demands, and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Or- or, you know, don't. You can do whatever you want. Obviously"

I drop the serious look and smirk at him as he starts to backtrack on his previous statement. "Woof."

"You're mean," he muttered. I leaned up to kiss him, and despite all his moping and grumbling, he kissed me back without hesitation.

"No, if I was mean, I would do this," I said, running my hands down his back and applying the slightest pressure. Harry let out a surprised giggle before covering his mouth with his hand.

Harry slumped down on top of me in retaliation, letting his full weight press me into the mattress. I squirmed for a few seconds, trying to push him off me or to get out from underneath him, but to no avail. When he felt that I was finally giving up, he started to move, but just barely. His arms came around my middle to hold me close, and he nuzzled into the crook of my neck. Despite my earlier desire to go out, I let Harry cuddle me into the soft covers of his bed. My fingers traced idle patterns into his bare arms as my eyes flit around the room.