Chapter 16

The day had been going ok I guess. Like I didnt have anyone asking questions to my face, although I am sure of it that they were talking behind my back. But i was used to that.

So ya, the day had been going great....until third period, the class right before lunch. The one i didnt have with Dylan.

I walk into class sitting donw quickly, not making eye-contact with anyone. This had been my whole day, trying to avoid everyone. I take out my books and then wait for the teacher to come in. It had been a couple minutes so i took out my phone and see that I got a text from Dylan.

Meet me at the tree at lunch :) have fun in class ;)

I smiled at the text and told him i would definately have 'fun' in class. But of cource I wouldnt because this was the time i would have to face the fact that i missed a week of school. 

"Hello Becca." I look up and see Zoe.

"Hey Zoe..."

"So I havent seen you around lately. Where were you all last week?" She looks straight into my eyes. i was dreading this moment...

"Um ya I wasnt feeing well..." I say cautiosly. Technachally i wasnt feeling well, I just didnt add the part about me being in the hospital.

"Oh! Well I hope your better I really dont want to get sick before the dance this friday." Ok can i just say Zoe is one of the most annoying people on the face of this planet. Its like she pretends to be nice and pretends that she likes you even though you, and every other person, knows she doesnt.

"Trust me, you wont get sick by then..." she had no clue...

The teacher came in and everyone went to their seats. i decided to totally zone out. i didnt care that i missed a week of school and needed to catch up. i wasnt 'feeling too well' (if you know what i mean)

I decided to write all i what i was feeling on a piece of paper.

School: where you feel like crap and no one cares. where you get judged for everything. everything you do, everything you wear, and everything you say. Its a place where you cant show sadness. Where you always have to pretend you happy. Well News Flash for you! im not happy! how can I be? My mom hates me, I just cam out of the freakin hospital, and i am so behind in school! I cant believe i went that failed. i cant believe that i failed to kill mself! I seriously thought it was gonna work this time... but hey school has no school right? even if anyone from school did know they wouldnt care right?

I get interupted by the teacher calling me.

"Um Yes Mr. Kooy?" I didnt get to hear what he had just said or asked me.

"I asked if I could talk to you outside?" oh crap. Was I in trouble?

"Yes sir..." i head outside the class with Mr. Kooy following.

"Becca, you were gone the whole past week. What happened?" Of cource this again.

"Um I just wasnt feeling well this whole past week." I 'sorta' lied.

"Ok as long as your ok now. I do have to ask if you could come to homework club tomorrow so you can catch up on some of the work you missed last week."

" Yes Mr. Kooy," i say and head back into class

I go to sit down but notice something was missing; my paper. I look around at everyone and they are all doing their work. Maybe I just threw it out on my way out and i totally forgot....

I get to work on my assignment, still wondering if I threw out my paper or not. But i decided to just let it go.

***

It was now lunch and I was headed to the tree to meet Dylan. He hadnt answered any of my other texts, so i knew he was up to something. He did the same thing a little while ago when he told me to meet him somewhere and then he was there with a big teddy bear! I dont even know why he did it, but it was awesome becasue I always wanted a HUGE teddy bear :)

I look around for Dylan when i was there but didnt see him there. There were a couple other people on the benches, but no Dylan. I take a seat and decide to wait for him. Leaning against the tree was a guitar, I wonder whos it is.

"Hey Becca!" I turn around and see Dylan. I stood up and he came over and gave me a hug. "I have something for you."

"You do? And whats that? Another teddy bear?" I joke and he chuckles and just shakes his head no.

"Sit down" He ordered me and I sat. Then he went over to the tree and picked up the guitar. I didnt know he played guitar???

"I wanna sing you a song..." He says, and i see him slightly blushing. Awe!

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
Your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly

All of these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But your perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
Because it's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

By the end I was crying, which is strange for me because i dont cry infront of people. Also by the end a couple people at the tree stood up and clapped for Dylan. He could sing too! I didnt even knew he played guitar let alone sing!

Dylan set his quitar down and come over to me. He sits down besides me and smiles.

"Becca I know your not ready for a relationship or anything, but my feelings still remain. I love you. You and all your flaws. Nothing can change that. But when you are ready...Im here." I couldnt help the smile on my face!

"Dylan I want to be with you. I cant promise i will be perfect but i promise to try."

"I only want you."

**************

Thanks for 1K guys! :) I love you all! <3