Chapter 18

"Honey? You home?" My dad yells down to me. I guess within the past hour i had fallen asleep in Dlyn's arms.

"Ya Dad, we're down here." I say just loud enough for him to hear. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, assuming that its my dad.

"Oh well hello Dylan. I didnt realize you were coming over." My dad says suspitiously , and it is then that i realized that Dylan and I were wrapped in each others arms and we were quite close. Probably a little too close for my Dad's liking.

"Oh sorry sir," Dylan says, sitting up, "Its just that Becca wasnt at the dance, and I was worried so I came to see if she was here. And sur enough she was and I didnt want to leave her alone so ya. I stayed and we watched some movies..." You could tell Dylan was nervous because he rambles on and on when he's nervous.

"Son, come up stairs with me. I'd like to have a tlak with you." My dad says very intimidate. Dad is just very ove-protective. Especially what happened after Jake, my ex-boyfriend.

"Yes sir," Dylan gets up off the couch and goes upstairs

***

Dylan's POV

I go upstairs with Becca's father. I'm kinda nervous because I know what's coming...

"Ok Dylan take a seat," Mr. Robertson tells me and I immediately sit down. "Son, I haven't had the talk with you yet." I knew this was coming sooner or later. I have prepared myself for this.

"Ok Dylan I can see it in your eyes, you love my daughter. Becca is an amazing girl, you and I both know that, but we both also know she can be very sensitive. She of course won't show that but she gets hurt. Especially if a guy says he loves her and then dumps her sometime later."

"Sir with all due respect I'm not gonna leave Becca. I love her." I say and meant every single word.

"I know son. But because it's a father's duty to do this..." Mr. Robertson stands up and hovers over me, getting a little close. "You hurt my daughter I will kill you in you sleep and resurrect you from the dead and kill you again."

Ok freaky....

"Yes sir." I say politely.

"Ok so now that's over," Mr. Robertson stands up and totally changes his mood from over protective dad to one of those chill dads, "you can go down stairs and watch the rest of the movie. But no funny business"

I laugh and walk downstairs, there Becca was laying down her eyes closed. When I sat down beside her she lifted her head and looked at me.

"What did my dad want?" She asks me.

"He, as a father, gave me the talk."

"Omigosh! That's so embarrassing!" She exclaimed and sat up.

"No it's ok, i understand. It's like dad code that you have to have a talk with your daughters boyfriend." I said and she laughs.

We put our attention back to the movie and Becca puts her arms around my waist and her head on my chest.

I love her so much. She fell asleep and I kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you Becca, more than you could ever imagine."

***
Becca's POV

"I love you Becca, more than you could ever imagine." Dylan says sweetly after he kissed my forehead.

I was gonna say it back but then drifted off to sleep, thinking about Dylan.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short guys! Been really busy working on my other books. Just started a new book called Road Trip check it out! ;)