Chapter 23

Dylan's POV.

"Niagara Falls for the whole weekend!" I say excitingly, I had been waiting for almost a week to see the look on her face when I told her the news.

And by the look on her face, she was happy, surprised, and very confused.

"Don't worry I asked your dad. I asked him and he said it was fine because he knew I wouldn't try anything, which I definitely wouldn't, and he actually helped me plan some things with this trip. Like the hotel, he got this huge discount and stuff and Ya do you like your surprise?!"

"Like it?" She says, "I love it!"

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you score a woman. Haha just joking. Becca is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She not like the other girls I have dated, I think she's the one.

"Good! Now I have many other surprises for this weekend," I say with a smirk on my face. Oh did I have surprises for my girlfriend!

We ride in silence, not an awkward one but a nice comfortable silence. I was just thinking about this coming weekend, as I'm sure she was too.

When we got to her house I told her I was gonna wait out here, while she goes inside, because once again I had a surprise for her.

***
Becca's POV

This was amazing! I can't believe I was going to Niagara Falls with my boyfriend!

I run upstairs to my room and I see a yellow dress on my bed with a black beaded necklace around the hanger. Was this one of Dylan's surprises too? I went over to the dress and saw that their was a sticky note beside it. It read; and you thought there wasn't anymore letters ;) well I am a man of surprises and here is one of them, this dress. I hope you love it!

Awe Dylan was so sweet! I quickly texted Sophia and she began her freaking out session. I was laughing at her while I was quickly putting on the dress.

I put on my black high heels and the black necklace. I then checked myself in the mirror. I was stunned at how amazing this dress was! It was so cute, with the colours white and yellow, and the black necklace to top it off. Dylan sure did have good taste.

I went over to my fathers room and quietly knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said and I stepped into his room, smiling.

When he turned around and saw me he looked shocked, "When did my baby girl grow up? Your beautiful."

"Dad, I'm still your baby girl!" I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Now you know my rules," my dad started, I'm sure he had a very long talk with Dylan after he brought up the idea.

"Yes dad." I say with a nod.

"Now you know I trust you two, I wouldn't have let you go on this trip if I didn't, but I do and don't make me regret it." He warns me and I simple nod again because I am a responsible person, he shouldn't have anything to worry about.

"Thanks daddy I love you so much! We are gonna head out now." I say as I quickly give my dad another hug and kiss and then head out the door to where Dylan was waiting.

He had come out of the limo and was leaning against the door, phone in hand. Probably playing Candy Crush or something like that. He had noticed I had come out the door but when he did his jaw dropped.

"Woah. Becca you look-you look amazing. Wow." Dylan says at lost for words and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Well you better like it, it is the dress you picked out," I say suddenly shy because his eyes were still on me.