Chapter 21

The bell finally rang which means I'm free! I run out of class and try to find Sophia. I was thinking about Dylan's riddle and I was so confused as what is was suppose to be.

I go to my locker and pack up. Then I run over to Sophia's locker. She didn't see me so I decided to scare her! I slowly crept up behind her and poked her in the ribs. She jumped widely, shrieking while dropping her books.

We were both now on the ground; Sophia because she got scared, me because I was laughing so hard!

"Becca! What the heck?!" She yells at me while regathering her books off the floor.

"Awe come on Soph you know it was funny!"

"It certainly was not!" She says but I could see the corners of her mouth curve slightly up.

"I need your help, can I come over?"

"Sure lets go!" And we both skip down the hallways, which gets many stares from the remainder of students packing up. They're just jealous!

We get into Sophia's car and drive off to her house, but not without our own little dance party! Shortly after Move by Little Mix had finished we got to her house and our party was unfortunately over.

We got inside and her mom greeted me with a hug. We then went upstairs to her bedroom and we flopped down onto her bed.

"Ok so the clue was, What's one thing you can never eat for breakfast or lunch?" I tell Sophia and she looks at me confused.

"What's one thing...you can never eat for breakfast....or lunch???" Sophia still looks confused and I laugh because her face was priceless. "Maybe my dad can help?"

We both run downstairs to her dad's office.

"What can I do for you ladies? If you want money for a movie you came to the wrong place." Her dad jokes and we tell him the real reason why we were here.

"We have a riddle that we are trying to figure out. What's one thing you can never eat for breakfast or lunch?"

Not even a minute later he realizes what it is, "Oh that's easy! The answer is dinner. You can't have dinner for lunch or breakfast, you can only have dinner for dinner!" He sits back in his chair obviously pleased with himself.

"Dinner!!! He's taking you out to dinner!" Sophia states the obvious, as per usual.

"Noooo really?!" I say sarcastically to my friend and then say thanks to her dad for helping us.

"Anytime ladies! Next time tell Dylan to come up with a harder one!"

We both run upstairs and then see a letter on Sophia's bed, that was not there before.

Sophia picks it up and then hands it over to me. "Your boyfriend is a stalker! How'd he know you were over here?"

That is true actually...was he just watching me? I shiver at the thought. But then realize that I had texted him, telling him that I was stuck on the riddle and that I was gonna get help from Sophia. Ok good, he wasn't stalking me.

To my beautiful girlfriend,
I'm such a stalker! I didn't know where or who I was gonna give this to but when you said you were going over to Sophia's I naturally had this urge to go over there and give this letter to her mom. The things I do for you ;) So if you have figured out the clue and one place we are going on out date, obviously I am taking you out for dinner. But not any place, we are going to a fancy place, one of our favourite restaurants! I wanted to take this time to remind you of all the fun times we've had together! Remember when we went bowling? I bet you I could still beat you! Remember the bucket list we made? We still have to do half of those things on it! But hey! Guess what? We are gonna complete one thing on our bucket list. Let me just warn you to bring comfy clothes as well! I love you Becca, more than you could ever know!
Love,
Your most handsome boyfriend!