Valentines day

Hi guys! I know that Valentines day was last month, but I finally got an idea for an imagine when I was brushing my teeth this morning! While this story is in my boyfriends imagines book, you can also find it in my girlfriend imagines book too! Hope you enjoy! If there are any errors in pronouns, please ignore them lol.

Y/N POV

Y/bf/n has been so stressed lately with her job. He's been going to work early, and coming back super late. But luckily that all ended on the 13th. His office had given him Valentines day off since he put in extra hours this week.

Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays. I love how cute the color scheme is, I love the idea of celebrating love whether its for friends, family or y/bf/n. Most years, I've gone out to dinner with whoever I'm celebrating it with, maybe we watch a movie or go for a walk in a park. The point is, I always have plans on Valentines day. I'm always out and about. But I have a feeling this year is different.

Y/bf/n has been super busy so I bet he's also super tired and wants to relax. Which I don't mind at all. I just want to spend the day with him.

ON VALENTINES DAY

I wake up in y/bf/n's arms. I just lay there for a bit while I wait for him to wake up. He soon starts to stir awake. I smile as he looks at me.

"Good morning, honey." I say.

"Morning, babe." He says with a raspy morning voice.

"Happy Valentines day." I say with a little smile.

"Oh shit! Is Valentines day today?" Y/bf/n tried to sit up and he looked just as stressed as he did when he was working. He wanted to get our plans together this year, but forgot about it since he was working so hard.

"Wait, hon, don't worry about it. I've got everything covered." Y/bf/n looked down at me, relieved, but I could still tell that he felt bad. "I figured we would hang out here, together.

"Are you sure? I know how much you love going out for Valentines day." I nodded at him. I slipped out of bed and motioned for him to follow me to the kitchen. We made our breakfast together. Y/bf/n made pancakes, and I cut strawberries into little hearts.

We ate our breakfast as we watched the news and y/bf/n checked his email to make sure everything at his office was doing ok. While looking on the TV guide to see what else was on, I noticed one of the channels playing the movie Valentines Day (Its a really good movie! I recommend you watch it if you haven't, its so cute!), it was on a loop. It was about to restart. I took the time as it was finishing to take care of the dishes, and to set up face masks in the bathroom for us to do while we watch. I finish up and go back to the couch where y/bf/n is.

"So what are we doing today?" Y/bf/n asked with a smirk.

"I thought we would watch Valentines day, and we can do face masks." Y/bf/n looked excited. He loved doing face masks together.

The movie started, so we sat on the couch together. During the first commercial break, we ran into the bathroom to put on the face masks so that we could be back in time for when the commercials are done. We watched the movie after we put the masks on, y/bf/n let me snuggle into his chest. A commercial break started playing. He tried to stand up. 

"Come on, we need to go wash these masks off."

"But you're so comfortable, I don't wanna get up. Keeping these face masks on for a bit longer can't hurt, right?" I said trying to do my puppy dog eyes, but it was hard with the mask hardening. He just let out a little laugh. Then using his strength, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He tried to splash the water onto my face to get the mask off, but water hit almost everything but my face.

"Hon, make it easier on your self, wet a towel and just remove it that way." I said with a laugh. He smiled as he grabbed a towel. After getting the towel wet under the water, he carefully washed the mask off my face. It felt so much better. He finished it with a kiss on the lips. He washed his face, and we made our way back to the couch to spend the rest of our valentines day on the couch.

- - - - - - - - 

I was supposed to get that up earlier, but hey here it is now :) I changed it up a bit, but I still think its pretty good. Wish me luck, I have my first real SAT test on Wednesday and the ACT next Tuesday. Kinda nervous not gonna lie. And I'm getting the first covid vaccine on Thursday so I'm really excited for that! 

Also, I've been liking women more, but still liking my male celeb crushes so they are the motivation for the boyfriend imagines lmao. Just thought that was funny.