he finds your wattpad account

it was like any orinary night. you and y/bf/n were on the couch catching up on your tv shows. you were cuddled up against each other on the couch.

"this is nice," you said enjoying the moment.

"mmm," y/bf/n hummed. "we should take a picture."

"ok, but you get to take it because you have longer arms." i said handing him my phone. i unlocked my phone and it opened up to the chapter i was reading last. y/bf/n snatched it from my hands.

"whats this?" he asks.

"um nothing!" i say trying to snatch it away from him.

he closes out of the story and onto your profile page

"your/account/name. wow. y/n has a wattpad account." he says while he laughs. you are still trying to grab the phone from him but you have no luck.

"how do you even know what wattpad is?" you ask.

"i always see those y/n memes. i did my research." he says.

i stop trying. "how did you do this research?" i ask.

"well i um," he looks away. "i read some stories too."

i laugh at him. "you can't make fun of me when you do it too!" i say giving him a kiss on the cheek. he laughs as he looks into my eyes.

"you've gotta admit that the stories are pretty funny sometimes, right?" he says.

"yeah," i say as i sink back down, resting my head on his chest like earlier.

y/bf/n is still scrolling through everything.

"whats in your library?" he says tapping his way over to it. "boyfriend imagines?!"

your eyes go wide. was he going to think that you think that he's not good enough for you so you have to daydream him doing things through stories. "um."

he looks at you before looking back at the screen and tapping on the story. he reads one and goes to the comments. he reads one from you.

your/account/name: aww this story reminds me of my boyfriend :)

he looks at me again.

"are you mad?" i ask with a worried expression on my face.

"you read these and you think of me?" he asks.

i nod. "of course. who else would i imagine. it says boyfriend imagines, i should only imagine you. you're my boyfriend and i love you."

"babe," y/bf/n says. he looks up from the phone, "that is so sweet." he gives you a big hug.

"they help me fall asleep when you aren't here and make me feel like you're here with me." i say. 

the commercial break is over so we go back to watching our show. I'm really happy that when y/bf/n found out, he wasn't mad.

idk how to end that but i thought it was cute. this was inspired by a request but I'm going to actually write the request later. i hope y'all liked it.