The Lion King movie night

Y/bf/n and I love to watch movies. Tonight is our movie night and I was trying to find some options for us to watch. I found three movies that both of us had never seen. I found the trailers so that we could watch them to decide which one to watch

"Ok so here's the first one," you said as you moved onto the couch with your laptop on you lap as you sat with him.

Before the video started, there was an ad for The Lion King remake came on.

Y/bf/n gasped. "We should watch the Lion King! To get ready for the remake!" He said.

"That sounds like a great idea." I said

He got up and put the movie on. After it started playing trailers, he walked over to the kitchen to make popcorn while i watched the trailers. He came out with the popcorn and some drinks. He sat down on the couch and i leaned into his arm, he then put his arm around me.

- - - - - fast forward into the movie - - - - -

every song that played, we sang along to. we were having such a good time until the saddest part of the movie came on, Mufasa's death.

Mufasa ran over to Simba and y/bf/n's grip around me got tighter. I know that he hates this part, so i moved my arms to be around him instead. 

"Brother! help me!"

"Mufasa no! you can do it on your own!" we both said. (we both love to talk to the movie :p)

"Long live the king"

"No!" we both yelled! We hugged each other tighter.

"I hate that part! saddest disney death by far." Y/bf/n said.

"No way! what about Nemo's Family?" I said back.

"these movies are too much for kids." Y/bf/n said. "I can't believe we'll have watch this in better quality later this year." I laughed 

- - - - - - - - - -

Y'all im so sorry that this one was short and kinda sucky. I've wanted to post this for a long time but kept forgetting about it and i didn't know how to end it.

tell me what you thought in the comments!