nicknames

y/bf/n's pov

Y/n is the best girl I've ever dated. She truly cares about me. She cares for me and always wants me to do my very best. And a little way to show she cares is through all the nicknames she gives me. 

Yes, we call each other baby and babe, but she does so much more. 

When I'm cooking in the kitchen, she sneaks up behind me, snakes her arms around me and calls me "sweetie". It feels so wholesome.

When I have a bad day or when I'm stressed, she puts her hand on my shoulder and tells me, "everything is gonna be ok." And when I lean into her, she rubs my back and says, "its gonna be ok, hun."

Instead of me coming home from work with iconic, "Honey, I'm Home!" Before I'm even through the door way, she welcomes me with a simple, "Hey Honey!"

When I'm sick or when I get myself hurt, she cradles my cheeks and says, "aww baby" and she kisses me on the forehead and smiles.

Sometimes, she pretends to talk in a British accent, and when she does, she calls me love.

I don't really know why she does this. I like it though. I love being her baby, Honey, love, Hun, sweetie and any other she makes up.

Don't worry though, I have my own nicknames for her.

Yes, I call her baby and babe, but I have other ones too.

When we wake up, or really anytime, I call her beautiful.

I call her love when I talk in my British accent.

She loves it when I call her darling.

But, I think she loves it when I call her sexy. (I love that one too)

///278 words! kinda short but I thought i'd update! i've been getting notifications that y'all are voting on my stories and I wanted to thank y'all! Also thank you so much for reading my book. It makes me so happy that I'm not the only one who enjoys these imagines///