He's Sick

Happy Summer y'all! This was a request that y/bf/n is sick and y/n is taking care of him. This is the first request I've done in a while (my savior complex really likes this idea) and I hope to get around to the rest of them over the Summer! If you have any ideas, let me know!

Y/N'S POV

I was at work when I got a text from y/bf/n. I thought it was going to say something about our date tonight, but instead I was hit with a "Sorry babe, I have a fever." I texted him back, "Oh honey its ok. We can stay home tonight :)." He texted a :) back, I'm sure he liked that plan.

Leaving work, I went to the grocery store to pick up some soup, orange juice, some medicine and some flowers. I know y/bf/n probably felt bad that we wouldn't get to go on a date tonight, but I don't care what we do as long as we do it together.

I walked through our front door to see y/bf/n with a runny nose and tissues all around him. He was snuggled under a blanket on the couch watching one of his favorite shows. 

"Honey, I'm home!" I said with a playful laugh. "I went to the grocery store to get some soup and other things so that we could stay home." I unloaded all the groceries into the kitchen and handed y/bf/n his flowers.

"For me?" He sounded so excited. I kissed his forehead, it was burning up. "Thank you, y/n. I don't know what I would do without a wonderful girlfriend like you." Y/bf/n gets all sappy when he's sick (more sappy than usual). I smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Do you want to take a bath? We can throw in one of my bath bombs to make it fun." I said, he smiled at me.

"That sounds like a great idea." He said. I got up and headed to the bathroom to start running a bath. I grabbed a bath bomb that was his favorite scent. He soon walked into the bathroom. He got undressed and sat in the tub. He put the bath bomb in the tub, leaned back, closed his eyes to fully relax. I took his clothes and put them in the dirty laundry basket and got him some new comfy clothes to put on. I cleaned up the living room and reset it as his sick room.

I made a bed on the couch for him, got him some water, the thermometer, and the remotes so that he could change the channel. I hated when one of us got sick. Whoever was sick normally slept in the living room, while the well one slept in our bed alone. We did this so that the other wouldn't get sick and be able to get a good night sleep without all the sniffles. Y/bf/n soon came out of the bathroom in his new comfy clothes and gave me a hug.

"Thank you for taking care of me." He said.

"I don't mind it one bit. I love you and I know if I was sick, you would do the same for me."

kinda short but i hope y'all like it! i'm so glad its summer but i still have to study for the ACT and get a job but hey it really do be like that.