superhero

hey y'all! so i read superhero imagines sometimes so i was inspired to write this. i hope y'all like it! remember that i take requests too!

(also i based this hero off of spiderman and you can tell when it comes to the suit but for the most part he's his own hero.)

You were the first person y/bf/n told. A few months ago when he went to his father's laboratory, a chemical splashed onto him giving him super powers. He was scared that if he told his family, they would take him to the lab to do experiments, so he told the next person closest to family, his girlfriend, y/n.

Once you knew, your relationship was taken to the next level. You were now roommates. Having y/bf/n as your roommate was nice but you rarely saw him. You both had jobs during the day and he would fight crime at night. The news channel was always on when you were home. Worrying about y/bf/n. Each night after he fought crime, he'd come back into the apartment and he'd take off his suit and you'd be his first aid kit.

Tonight you sat on the couch in comfy clothes watching the news, waiting for him. Apparently there was a villain on the subway that he had to stop. On the news it showed the chest on his suit had been ripped, exposing his skin.

Right on time, he knocked on the window. You walked over and saw just as you saw on the news, the ripped suit. y/bf/n climbed in the apartment and you closed the window. He took off his mask and gave you a passionate kiss.

"Did you see it! Did you see me! I beat his ass and saved all those people!" y/bf/n said.

You put your hands on his chest and felt the ripped material. You looked into his loving eyes. "You did amazing, baby." You took his hand and led him to the bathroom where the first aid is. He pushed the logo on his suit making it fall to the floor leaving him in his boxers. He sat on the counter as you opened the first aid kit and removed the bandaids, neosporin, and rubbing alcohol. You poured rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and applied it to all his scars. He winced in pain. You blew on the scars hoping they'd cool down. y/bf/n started telling you about the whole fight and all you did was nod and smile. It made you happy to see him happy, but every night you were worried sick that one day, he wouldn't come home. You bandaged up his chest and he jumped down giving you another passionate kiss. He climbed into bed and laid on his back. You followed and lay your head on his chest.

"How does it feel to have a super boyfriend?" Y/bf/n asked.

"Well you've always been a super boyfriend." you said as you looked up at him and kissed him on the lips.

Y/bf/n went on and on about how popular he is as a hero and how proud of him he is. He had always been a little insecure about himself but you always tried to push the negative thoughts away because you knew they weren't needed. You loved seeing him proud of himself but it hurt you to know that he was getting hurt too. Overwhelmed with emotions you began to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Y/bf/n asked.

"I'm sorry." you said.

"Honey, you can tell me anything. You know that." he said.

You sat up and so did he.

"Please don't be mad at me, ok," you said.

"Ok, I promise," he said.

"Everytime that i see you on the news getting slammed by a bad guy and patching you up after every fight, I can't help but get so scared that one day you won't come home." You said.

"Oh baby, no matter what I'll always come home to you." He said pulling you into a hug.

"That's not what I mean. What if you die out there? What if you give it your all but the villain gets you?" you started crying again, "what if I never see you again."

"y/n, I didn't know you felt like this," he said.

"I didn't want you to know because you are always so proud of yourself and i didnt want to take that away from you. So many people depend on you for their safety. I can't take you away from them either." you say.

"y/n. Everytime i put on my suit, I think about how I want to protect others and myself because I don't know what ill do without you." he said.

"What?" you asked.

"What if a villain finds out my identity and comes after you? I think about that all the time and I don't know what id do if I lost you." he said with tears in his eyes.

You leaned in to give him a passionate kiss. Knowing that you both had lots of worries about each other makes you feel a lot closer.

//i didn't really know how to end it but i liked writing it!//