ski trip: PART 2

Y/n's pov

When we get into the cabin, we look around at how cute it is. The kitchen, dining area and living room were all one room. Then there was a bedroom with the bathroom connecting. There were lots of windows to see the pretty view. We put our bags down in our shared room and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. It was pretty late.

I put my cosmetic bag on the counter and started doing some skincare stuff. I washed my face and moisturized it. Y/bf/n has seen me without make plenty of times before so I wasn't nervous about him seeing my bare face. 

When I was done dealing with my face, y/bf/n and I brushed our teeth together. Then we made it back to the bed and we said goodnight, then laid in each others arms.

Y/bf/n's pov

I woke to see y/n asleep in my arms she looks so peaceful. I really want to tell her that I love her today. I smell her shampoo when I go to give her a kiss on her forehead. She wakes up slowly after and we just lay there together. 

"What should we do today?" Y/n asks me.

"I thought we could go skiing, maybe ice skate, grab something for lunch, have a nice dinner, and maybe spent some time in the hot tub." I said ending with a smirk on my face. She turned her head to look at me and laugh a tiny bit.

"That sounds fantastic, but the only thing I can think about right now is..." y/n stopped her sentence to give me a quick peck. "Breakfast!"

She hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom to start getting ready. I laughed as I got up go grab my clothes for the day. I got dressed and by the time I was ready to start getting ready in the bathroom, y/n was ready to share the bathroom with me. (this is just my way of saying y/n is done with the "bathroom" and can get ready with y/bf/n because they aren't that close yet.) 

Y/n started doing her everyday makeup and I shaved. We listened to some upbeat music and all around had a great time. When we were ready, we headed into my car and went to breakfast. We jammed out in the car too.

- - - - - - A F T E R L U N C H - - - - - -

Y/n's pov

Y/bf/n and I decided to go ice skating. But we forgot how clumsy y/bf/n can be. He fell down on the ice so many times that we decided to end our day and go back to our cabin.

Y/bf/n's pov

I can't believe I screwed it up. We were having a great day. We went to breakfast, walked to enjoy the scenery, ate lunch, then went skating. I was too scared to say I love you everywhere we went. There were so many opportunities, but I was too scared. 

Now we're back at our cabin and I'm sitting on the counter, in my boxers.

Y/n's pov

Poor y/bf/n fell so many times that he had bruises all over his legs. I had him strip so that I could bandage him up.

My poor baby...

Y/bf/n's pov

"1, 2, 3." Y/n said before she put the alcohol covered cotton ball on my wounds. I winced at the sting it left. "I'm sorry if it stings." If only she knew. The only thing stinging was the fact that I was too scared to tell her that I love her. But watching her as she cared for me, confirmed it for me. Maybe she loves me too.

She finished putting bandaids on my scratches and she gave me a kiss on my lips. She pulled away and smiled. I looked at her smile then back up at her eyes. There was no going back.

"I love you."

Y/n's pov

My heart melted.

"I love you too." I said. Y/bf/n had a huge smile on his face.

"You do?!"

"I do." I crashed my lips onto his. 

Y/bf/n put his clothes back on as I went into the kitchen to make us some hot cocoa. After I topped both mugs with whipped cream and sprinkles, I felt arms wrap around my waist and y/bf/n's head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I said. He kissed my neck.

"I love you too." He said.

I'm so glad we can finally say that.

///Not to bring myself down or anything but I know this wasn't my best work oof. I just wanted to finish this off so that y'all could get a part two. Hopefully I write some better ones soon oof!///