Garage Dance Party Alternate Story

Hi! As I was writing the first version, I realized that it only really applied to people who want children and the people who don't want children probably couldn't relate. So if you don't plan on having children in your future, this is for you

y/n's POV

Y/bf/n and I are visiting his parents right now. As soon as we walked in through the front door of his parents house, his mom kept begging him to go through his things in the garage. So that's what we're doing right now. Y/bf/n brought out the speaker and brought out a chair for me to sit in. He's playing his favorite old rock songs. He found his old dirt bike from when he was a kid. Since it's too small for him, he's fixing it up before he sells it to a family with a kid who wants a dirt bike.

"Wow, can you believe I used to be this small?" He asks while fixing the bike.

"It's crazy."

His mom walks into the garage and looks at me relaxing in the chair while y/bf/n does work.

"Y/bf/n, you can fix that old bike any old time, do something with y/n. When your father and I were y'alls age, we used to play music and dance! Get up, get up," she motioned for us to stand up, "pull each other together and dance! I'll come back with so lemonade, but I'll only give it to y'all if I see you dancing!" She went back into the house and we were left holding each other.

"This is kinda weird music to slow dance to." Y/bf/n said.

"I don't mind." I said with a smile. Y/bf/n laughed.

The song then changed from bad moon rising to hooked on a feeling. I took my left hand and put his right hand on my waist and I put his left hand in my right hand. We swayed with the music. 

He spun me around and we sang along to the music.  We were having such a good time that we didn't even realize that y/bf/n's mom came in and put the lemonade down on the chairs side table.

When the song was over we looked over and saw the lemonade and took our dancing break. I'm so glad we finally cleaned his parents garage.

///I hope that was a good alternate! remember to leave story ideas in the comments!///