Halloween Cookies

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating much on this book. I'm trying to have different stories for both books but at the same time I haven't thought of anything for either books. So basically if you have any requests, they will be appreciated.

Also I know that I'm writing this in September, but I'm literally SO EXCITED for Fall and Halloween! I live in Texas and it's really hot so I'm excited for colder weather!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Y/N'S POV

Before y/bf/n went into work today, I asked him if he would go to the grocery store before he came home since we were out of a few things and I didn't feel like going. Luckily he said he would. I was sitting on the couch on Pinterest when I got a text from y/bf/n.

"I'm pulling into home, will you help me put the groceries away?"

"Yes ofc Babe!"

I got off the couch and headed downstairs to where his car would be. He opened the trunk as soon as I got down. He got out of the car and smiled at me. I started to take some groceries in my hands and he took the rest. Luckily there weren't too many so it was only one trip. 

We got back up to the kitchen and started putting the groceries away. Y/bf/n told me about his day and I told him about mine.

Normally y/bf/n sticks to the grocery list and I'm the one who will grab random things, but not today. While pulling food out of the bags to put them away, I pulled out those halloween cookies that have the halloween mascots on them. 

"Oh my gosh! These are in stores now!?" I said excitedly. I love these cookies so much.

"Oh yea! I thought we could make some tonight and maybe watch hocus pocus or something." I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"That sounds like a great plan."

- - - - - L A T E R   T H A T   N I G H T ( A F T E R D I N N E R ) - - - - - 

We changed into some comfy clothes, I wore a pair of his sweatpants and one of his T-shirts and we both wore some of my fuzzy socks. We lit a Fall scented candle, turned on hocus pocus, preheated the oven and started to line the cookie sheet with cookies. 

after the cookies were baked, we sat on the couch together and watched the rest of the movie. When we finished the cookies, we cuddled with each other as the movie ended.

"You know what would be fun?" Y/bf/n asked.

"What?" I asked.

"If we dressed up for halloween together. Like a couples costume." He said. I started smiling.

"Oh my gosh we totally should!"

- - - - - - - -

Kinda sucky ending, BUT I ended it this one in this way because, what If you guys commented couple costume Ideas and I could write and Imagine of the most popular response!! That would be cool. Anyways, see y'all later and I hope y'all liked it!!