First Thanksgiving Together

Hey y'all! Sorry if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I'm on Fall break and was in the mood to write this. Enjoy!

Y/n = your name

Y/bf/n = your boyfriends name

"That smells wonderful." Y/bf/n says as he walks into the kitchen to check on the stuffing he is making when he smells the Turkey you are working on.

"I know right. I love the smell of all these spices." You say as you close the oven door and stand up to see him.

"I am so excited for this meal." He says as he pulls you into a hug.

"Me too." You say as you take in the hug

"BEEP BEEP BEEP." The oven timer says, but you don't even notice.

"Y/n, I think the turkey is done." Y/bf/n says as he pulls away from the hug to put on oven mitts to take the turkey out of the oven.

You get out the plates and start setting the table as y/bf/n puts out serving utensils to serve the food. Y'all serve yourself and go sit at the table with your food.

"This year I am thankful for friends, family, good health and you." You say.

"I am thankful for this meal we slaved on all day, family, friends, and you too." Y/bf/n says.

"Aww we are so cheesy." You say as you start taking bites of your food.

Throughout the meal, y'all get up to get seconds and thirds and fourths while talking about more plans and enjoying each others company. After dinner, y'all put the food away in containers and do the dishes. When y'all are finished you both sit down on the couch and turn on Netflix.

"Thanksgiving is over. It's Christmas time." You say as you snatch the remote from y/bf/n's hands.

"Will you at least check to see if a charlie brown thanksgiving is on netflix?" Y/bf/n says.

"Sure." You start checking but you don't see it. So instead you start playing Thanksgiving episodes from your favorite shows.

After a few episodes, you break the silence and start talking.

"I'm glad we spent this thanksgiving together. It kinda sucked that we didn't have the rest of our friends but I got more time with you so its way better!" You tell him.

"I'm glad that I got to spend thanksgiving with food." Y/bf/n says.

You give him a confused look.

"The turkey, stuffing, pie, potatoes, green bean casserole, mac + cheese, rolls and you, the best snacc around." Y/bf/n says with a big smile on his face.

"That was pretty cheesy. But I love ya." You say then give him a kiss on the cheek. 

You continue to watch tv in each others arms enjoying the holiday.

//I hope y'all enjoyed this. Remember I take requests!//