he takes care of you

A rain of panic washed over me. I was in the shower, then I felt like I couldn't breathe and I started to cry and yelp. I didn't feel good about myself. I felt like a nobody and a nothing. All my emotions spilled out of me.

I hear the shower door open and an arm reaches around me and pulls me out. I feel a towel drying off my legs and wrapped around me. I look into the mirror and see makeup all over my face. Once the towel is wrapped around me, I feel arms around me. I wrap my arms around him. 

Y/bf/n turns off the water and walks me over to our bed. He sits me down with worry in his eyes. 

"Babe, are you ok," he asks.

I stay silent. I want to tell him, I just don't want to tell him yet.

"Baby, I need to know. I'm really worried about you." Y/bf/n keeps holding me.

"I want to tell you. But I don't want to talk about it yet. Is that ok?" I'm worried about what he'll say.

"Take all the time you need, but remember that I'm here for you," y/bf/n kissed my cheek and shoulder before he stood up. He walked over to my dresser and got me some underwear, pajama pants, and a T-shirt he gave me. He handed them over to me then left the room to give me some alone time.

A few minutes pass and I decide that its time to put on some clothes and dry off my hair. I walk out into the living room to see y/bf/n on the couch watching tv.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks as I snuggle up to him. 

"Yeah." 

I told him about everything. All my worries, self doubt, everything

I've never felt more safe.

We fell asleep together in each others arms

//authors note//

sorry that this is short! i really wanted to post a new story. i hope you liked it bc it was in my drafts for a while lmao