Garage Dance Party

this was a request :)

Bf and yn just chilling in his garage while he probs fixes his dirt bike ( again ) or smth. Lol - Me and him like to listen to oldies like Bad Moon Rising, Hooked on a Feeling, Your Mama Don't Dance and Your Daddy Don't Rock n Roll, etc. But can they just have a dance party

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's POV

Y/bf/n and I are visiting his parents right now. As soon as we walked in through the front door of his parents house, his mom kept begging him to go through his things in the garage. So that's what we're doing right now. Y/bf/n brought out the speaker and brought out a chair for me to sit in. He's playing his favorite old rock songs. He found his old dirt bike from when he was a kid. Since it's too small for him, he's fixing it up before he sells it to a family with a kid who wants a dirt bike. 

"Wow, can you believe I used to be this small?" He asks while fixing the bike.

"It's crazy."

His mom walks into the garage and hands me a box labeled, "y/bf/n's baby clothes."

"Here, y/n. I kept these for my future grandchildren. Y/bf/n told me that you both want kids so I thought that you guys would like to go through these." (sorry if y'all don't want kids but I thought this would be cute) Y/bf/n is behind his old bike blushing. His mom walks back into the house and it's just y/bf/n and I. I don't mind that y/bf/n told his mom that. We've been dating for almost three years and we have talked about our future.

"I'm sorry about that. She really wants grandchildren." Y/bf/n says. I laugh a little bit as I open the box.

"Don't apologize, I think it's cute that you've talked to your mom about us." I take the first onesie out of the box and hold it up. It's a baby blue onesie with little rubber duckies on it. "If you think that dirt bike is small, look at how small this onesie is." Y/bf/n looks over and smiles.

"Wow, that is really tiny." He stands up and walks over to me. He wipes his hands on his cloth and wipes the sweat off his face. The song changes from bad moon rising to hooked on a feeling. I put the onesie down in the box and he puts his cloth down. He puts his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. We sway with the music. 

We hold each other close as we enjoy the music. I'm so glad we finally cleaned his parents garage.

///ok so after writing this i have two ideas that i want y'alls opinions on. should i make an alternate version on this story that doesn't involve the whole baby part for those who don't want children? and, I want to do like a wedding series or like husband imagines fiancé imagines but I don't want to make a new book. could I include those in this book or should i scrap that idea entirely? anyways on a happier note, thank you so much for reading! remember if you have a request to leave it in the comments!///