Chapter 21

Waking up I couldn't help but feel the grin on my face that was until I turned around and the other side of my bed was empty.My eyes widened it wasn't a dream was it?

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom seeing it empty I ran to the spare room "Camz?"I called checking the other bathroom seeing it was empty I ran up stairs checking all the rooms up there "Camz!"I shouted making my way down to the bottom floor of the house I scanned all the rooms and she was no were in site "Camila!"I shouted again getting another silent answer.

My hands flew up to my head as my eyes started to water I felt a tear run down my face, all of a sudden I heard the front door opening whipping round I caught sight of camila walking in with two coffees in her hand setting them on the table in the living room along with her keys, she had just noticed me and frowned.

"Lo what's wrong?"she asked concern lacing her words I couldn't move I felt like I was going to be sick "Lauren"she said louder walking over to me cupping my face all I could do was stare into her gorgeous brown eyes."Camz"I mumbled wrapping my arms around her holding her close and tight.

"What's happened lauren why are you crying!"she asked panicked "you wernt there"I whispered she pulled back frowning "when?"she asked "when I woke up you wernt there I cheeked everywhere and couldn't find you, I thought I dreamt you came back"I told her whispering the last park.

She lifting her hands wiping away my tears with the pads of her thumbs "I'm sorry I scared you"she to me quietly leaning in a kissing my cheek."I went to get us coffee"she told me turning her head toward the two coffee cups on the table."and I thought I could make breakfast?"she smiled and all I could do was smile at her.

"So how about"and before she could finish her sentence her phone interrupted her,she held her phone in her hand biting her lip, "what's wrong?"I questioned "it's shay"she mumbled quietly."you havnt told her you never left did you?"I asked she shook her head answering it putting it on loud speaker.

C-"hello?"

S-mila were are you I'm at the airport?"

C-"shay"Camila sighed "I uh didn't get on the plane"

S-what?! Why! Wait let me guess lauren?!

Camilas eye rose to me and we both had a shocked look.

C-what do you mean?

S-don't play dumb mila I knew there was something going on between you!

C-shay nothing was going on with us whilst we were together I promise,

S-but there is now?

C-yes.

S-oka,well I best be going.

C-friends?"Camila questioned over the phone making me frown.

S-sure,friends"shay sounded unsure,

C-thank you shay.

S-goodbye camila

C-bye

And with that she hung up with a sigh,walking into the kitchen she started getting bits and pieces out of the cupboard to start making breakfast."are you oka?"I asked.

"yea"she replied quietly still not turning round, walking up to her I wrapped my arms around her waist leaning my head on her should kissing the side of her neck gently.

"Camz I know when your lying"I mumbled into her neck,"im not lying I'm fine it's just"she took a second obviously trying to find the right words,"it's just I don't know how shays feeling ya know?she was a really cool girl and I'd loved to stay friends with her but I knew I loved you all along I just feel like I strung her along just to hurt her"she sighed setting as pan down whilst putting both hands flat on the counter and bowing her head sighing.

"Camz if you hadn't of left her you would have ended up going to LA and not actually loving her because you knew you wanted to be here with me"I told her "that is what you want right?"I questioned hesitantly she quickly spun round in my arms "of course it is"she told me kissing me gently.

All too soon we were snapped a way when we heard voices "Lauren?"I heard ally behind me turning her facial expression was completely shocked."and camila!"she spoke again, "but you said?"she looked at me.

"She got of the plane"I smiled ally's grin widened she lifted her phone and started typing on it Camila and I exchanged confused looks.

In a matter of seconds camilas phone started chiming "it's Dinah wanting to FaceTime"she spoke before answering."what's up Dinah?"she spoke to the phone.

"Dawg I just got a text from ally you better not be in Lauren's house while I'm sitting here scared and worried out of my mind because you did not ring me when you got of the plane"Dinah seemed irritated "I'm sorry D"Camila apologised.
"Karla!your lucky I love you or you would have been getting an ass whopping"Dinah told her.

"Karla?"I questioned "camilas my middle name I don't like Karla"she told me "and you know that D"she spoke to Dinah "what I didn't know was you got of the plane"Dinah sassed back Camila sighed.

"Your not going to let this go are you D?"Camila asked "do you know me at all?"Dinah replied and with that Camila let out a whin that lead to ally and I bursting into laughter.

--------------
I hoped you enjoyed it!

I put two chapters up today because some people thought the last chapter was the actual last chapter of the book,but no there's more! When it does end I will end it with 'The End'.💕

Vote?comment?