Chapter 9

The next day I felt bored so I decided to leave the hotel for the day,Getting into my car Jaureguis seemed to be quite busy so I was glad I decided to go somewhere for the day.

Driving to Starbucks I decided to go in and sit down with my coffee to relax in the quite to actually think about what happened between me and Jess but the only thing that was running threw my was Lauren.
I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating in my pocket.

C- hello?

I answered without looking at the caller ID

D-Mila school got called off fancy a day out?

C-Defaintly D I'll pick you up in ten

Camila grinned to her self as she drank the rest of her coffee and headed out of the shop to her car. reaching Dinahs I Beeped and out came Dinah.

"Mila the other night oh my god I had such a good time" Dinah grinned "I'm glad you had such a good night"I smiled at her. "Where did you and Lauren get off to?"she asked camila frowned and look over at her best friend "what?"she asked

"You guys were gone for at least an hour then you showed up saying you were leaving"Dinah said suspiciously "no I was going to the restroom because I felt awkward and on the way some man started to harass me and Lauren beat him and kicked him out"I told her

"God mila were you okay?"Dinah asked me her voice full of concern "yeah D I was fine" I told her smiling hoping she would drop the subject but luckily we pulled up at the mall.

"Let's go shop"Dinah squealed I laughed at her excitement exciting the car.

After a full 4 hours of shopping I finally Made it back to the hotel, I cannot wait to just jump into bed,nearing the entrance to the hotel I could hear shouting,when I got into the lobby my thoughts were correct there stood Lauren shouting at some boy, taking a second glance I decided to just head up stairs.

"Camila" I heard Lauren shout as I turned around she was already behind me "where have you been?"she asked sounding pissed I frowned at her "iv been out with Dinah" I told her trying to turn around just to be turned back.

"Where did you's go?"she asked before the man started shouting "are you going to lend me the money or not"he screamed Lauren took no notice as she watched my expression waiting for a reply "Lauren I'm talking to you leave the fucking prat alone"he shouted talking about me.

Lauren's eyes filled with anger turning round to the man "I suggest you get the fuck out of here before I call security"she shouted at the man her nostrils flaring turning back to me,"so where did you's go" she asked again "shopping" I let out it was barley above a whisper Lauren frowned taking in my expression,"why are you scared?"she asked confused

I didn't know why I was scared myself, It must be something to do with the arguing and the shouting because this is what I felt when Jess shouted at me, "why did you uh want to know?"I asked trying to sound braver but failed miserably "I was worried" she told me quietly as I frowned "you didn't come in for breakfast"she continued

"Don't tell me is this your wee whore Lauren"the man started again Lauren turned right around to him walking up to the man "I'm not giving you any money Get the fuck out of here Chris"she screamed at him.
I knew that name Chris,Chris, wait her brother Chris?

"Your a selfish stuck up faggot" he told her narrowing his eyes just them Lauren tackled him to the ground punching the living daylights out of him I had no idea what to do I reached down grabbing Lauren's arm trying to pull her off him before she killed him.

"Lauren get of off him" about now there were people crowding round staff and guests all watching trying harder to pull her off him I got her up only for her to turn round ready to hit me "get of me" she screamed as I protected my face from getting hit I could feel my whole body shaking with fear.

I looked up at her to see her wide eyed she reached out to grab my hand I slowly backed away "camz" she shook her head "I didn't know it was you" she told me " and if it wasn't me would you have hit who ever it was?"I spat looking at her in disgust "camila I didn't know it was you I'm sorry"She told me I walked over to the elevator waiting on it.

"Camila"I heard Lauren call me as she came closer "no don't your just like Jess did you know that?"I looked up to see a hurt expression on her face "I am nothing like her don't ever compare me to her"she told me "You scare me Lauren! Just like she did" I told her getting into the life watching the doors close as I broke eye contact with her.

--------------
Above is a picture of Chris Jauregui the picture is Lauren's brother In real life, I just thought it'd be easier for people to imaging someone they already know so...
I hope you guys liked it
Comment? Vote?