Chapter 29

"Lo"She groaned "No it's a surprise camz"Lauren grinned to herself, "C'mon you know I hate surprises"Camila begged,"we are nearly there I promise"Lauren told the younger girl reaching across the gear and holding her hand,whilst her other hand stayed on the wheel.

"You know I'm so proud of you Camila"Lauren smiled glancing at the younger girl who had her head tilted down bashfully,"I haven't don't anything"She answered "youv come a long way from your first appointment, you haven't had a nightmare in weeks do you know how amazing that is"Lauren laughed out slightly in bewilderment.

"I'm still not better thought"Camila replied still seeing the negativity,"My anxiety had gotten worse and don't say you haven't noticed"she sighed leaning her head against the glass window."You have come so far Camz! You will learn not to give a fuck about what anyone thinks! You will come out of this a better and stronger woman but you just gotta give it time oka?"Lauren told her pulling up in front of a huge house.Camila nodded in response, opening the door to step out.

Just before she could Lauren grabbed her and turned her around crashing their lips together,In a heated, Passionate kiss.Camila pulled back surprised and out of breath,she opened her mouth to say something but couldn't get the strength to spit any words out,as she was staring into blazing green eyes that were staring right back into her brown ones.

"I love you and i am so fucking proud of you ok?"Lauren told her firming, the only reply Camila could scramble together was a head nod and with that Lauren got out of the car.Camila let out the breathe she hadn't realised she was holding,"Jesus" she huffed out getting out of the car, walking over to a smirking Lauren.

"Shall we go to your surprise now?"She laughed, "your a jerk"Camila huffed "Not my fault your frustrated"Lauren laughed "I beg to differ"She replied.Lauren grabbed the brown eyed girls hand and pulled her along up to the house. As Lauren dung the doorbell, she turned to Camila smiling.

"Who lives here?"Camila asked confused,Lauren just winked as the door opened.A old woman answered the door,"Hi Mrs Macintosh I'm Lauren, I spoke to you over the phone"Lauren smiled "And this is my girlfriend Camila"Lauren add "ahh yes come in girls"The lady asked them in.

"Follow me"Mrs Macintosh told the two brunettes as she led them through the hall, into the kitchen and out the back yard, outside a shed.She lifted the hatch and out came running a bunch of Labrador puppies.
Camila let out a soft gasp before falling to her knees, "hey littles guys"she cooed, kissing the top of ones head while rubbing another's belly.

"Surprise"Lauren laughed,"you got me a puppy?"Camila grinned up at her,Lauren nodded smiling "you gotta pick one thought camz"Lauren told her,Camila looked up at her as if she'd told her the world was ending. "how on earth am I going to do that?"Camila gasped."thats why I didn't do that"Lauren laughed.

Camila stood up climbing over the fence to sit down just to be attached with puppies jumping on her and licking her face.She couldn't help the giggles coming out, Lauren smiled bashfully down at her as she continued giggling like a 5 year old.

"This one"Camila pointed to the one in her lap that was currently getting its belly rubbed by the brown eyed girl."He is the runt of his litter"The old lady smiled, Lauren laughed slightly nodded "okay let's go get him home then"she told her and Camila frowned "it's a boy?"she asked and Lauren nodded, "you wanna change him to a girl?"The older girl questioned "No way Honeys coming home with us"Camila told her lifting the puppy up like a baby and climbing over the fence.

"Honey?"Lauren laughed, "yea like the colour of his fur"Camila told her as matter of factly,"Okay babe"Lauren nodded smiling, "I love you so much baby lets go home"Camila said aloud, "and I love you too lo"She laughed.