Chapter 3

"Camila?Camz?" I heard as my eyes stung as I tried opening them when I could I opened them to find Lauren hovering over me looking around I was back in my hotel room.

"How'd I get back here?"i asked my voice raspier than usual from the hyperventilating "I carried you back after the elevator went back into action you took a panic attack and passed out"she told me.
I nodded,the hotel door opened and I looked to Lauren confused.

"Oh I rang her I didn't know who else to ring and she left her number when she came looking for you before"she told me and my eyes widened when Jess turned the corner coming into the bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing here"i asked her "you left and then the employee rang me saying you had yet another panic attack"she told me rolling her eyes I looked down but then my head snapped up when Jess sat beside me.

I started to move away from her but she grabbed my arm "what are you doing mila"she asked "get off me"i hissed "hey you two need to talk obviously so I'm going to go"i heard Lauren say. I turned to look at her "no don't go"i panicked "yes that sounds like s good idea"jess smiled Lauren started walking towards the door.

"Lauren"i called out she turned and locked eyes with me "please, please don't leave me with her"tears filled my terrified eyes. Lauren walked back towards me standing facing Jess "I think you should leave"she told her "who even are you! I'm her girlfriend"Jess spat "Jess just leave"i told her,

"Are you going to com home?"she asked I sighed "I told you I was done with whatever we had"i told her
"And I told you I was sorry! God mila"she hissed
"Yea but that's the point you always apologise then I do something that you don't like or you get jealous or drunk or high and it starts over"i shouted at her.

"Don't dare shout at me"she snapped getting closer "I promise I won't do it again!"she told me "you can't just use me as a punch bag whenever you like"i snapped back.

"Woah wait"Lauren stepped beside me "you mean to say she done I that to your face"she asked sounded disgusted I nodded."oh please mila don't play the victim I only do it if you deserve it"jess snapped this time Lauren grabbed her by the collar of her jacket.

"Don't ever I mean ever fucking say she deserves someone to lay a finger on her you abusing like bastard"lauren spat shoving Jess into the wall,
"Ohh don't tell me were you the little sluts bit on the side?"jess hissed and that earned Jess and punch in the face making her fall to the floor.

Lauren grabbed her jacket and trailed her along the floor whilst she tried to stand up when she got to the door she pulled her up close to her face "stay the fuck away from camila you got it" and with that she opened the door and threw her into the hall way and slammed the door shut.

------------
I think you all know who the picture is of above;)
I hope you guys liked it,
Comment? Vote?