Chapter 13

"Lauren are you up there?" I heard who I assume was ally, "yeah allycat come up" Lauren responded to her so far we watched divergent and the host,
"Oh hey mila"ally smiled at me i smiled politely back at her.

"What's up ally?"Lauren asked her "oh nothing I was just worried the room camila was staying in the door was kicked through"ally explained, I looked to Lauren embarrassed remembering why lauren had kicked the door in obviously she picked up in and frowned at me before looking up to ally.

"Yea the lock stuck and camz was locked in its no big deal I'll just ring kev and get him to replace it"she lied to ally without batting an eyelash .
"Oh that's fine did you put mila up in another room or would you like me to do it?"ally asked,
"Actually camilas going to stay here for a while that's okay isn't it?"lauren replyed to ally.

I didn't even think about ally would she even want me living in her space, obviously she wouldn't want you here the voices told me they were like parrots they never shut up always bringing me down.
I can't go outside without them telling me that people were staring and talking about me.

I looked down slightly then lifted my head as ally spoke "of course not"she replied 'lies' "it would be kinda nice to have more of a girly girl here"she giggled slightly,
"Hey I'm girly"Lauren defended herself,
"Your a slob you take like 10 minutes to get ready and as much as I love flannel on you its not that girly"ally smirked.

Come to think of it iv never actually seen Lauren without her uniform on,"ok ok you can mock me all you like later me and camz is on a date here"lauren smirked turning to me this time. "ohhh new there was something going on between you guys"ally stated, "I need to get back to work anyway my boss is such a bitch"ally laughed before Lauren threw a pillow at her laughing ally said her goodbyes then left.

"Why'd you get all embarrassed?"lauren asked I knew she noticed I'm like an open book to her, I frowned shaking my head "I wasnt" I lied "yea you did camz"she told me seeing through my lies,
She'll just laugh at you anyway get it over with
"i don't know what your taking about laur lets just finish the movie" I told her turning my attention back to the screen hoping she would drop it.

"Camila what's wrong" she asked quieter
she doesn't care
"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked her my words rushed she just frowned, getting no reply I stood making my way to the door to get to the bathroom.
Before feeling a tug on my wrist, looking up I seen them green fiery intense eyes,
"Camila what's wrong?"she asked her voice much deeper than before.
She's going to hurt you

I shook my head "nothing"i muttered, "God damit Camila just tell me what's going on"she raised her voice making me flinch and back away from her.
Just like Jess

Lauren looked at me noticing me back up "you thought i was going to hurt you?"she asked running her hand through her hair before putting her head in her hands,
make her angrier that will make it hurt less ha
"Stop it"I muttered under my breathe.

"You said you believed me camz"she told me looking up my breath became harsher "that I wouldn't hurt you!you said you believed me"she carried on hurt laced through her words. "you lied?"she questioned.

I shook my head at her "then what because you obviously didn't believe me"she told me slowly getting closer. get ready for it
"Stop it" I said slightly louder than earlier.

"I'm sorry Camila I didn't mean to shout"she told me putting her head in her hands, I was able to catch my breath at this point which was a good sign.
Just like Jess

"Stop it"i said aloud this time Lauren being able to hear me she looked up and frowned at me.
You know she's just like Jess she will hurt you

"Stop it!"I shouted Lauren came closer but not all the way "stop what camz?"she asked concern lacing her words.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears,
Just like Jess
Just like Jess
Just like Jess
Just like Jess
They chanted as if it was a nursery rhythm.

"She's nothing like jess" I screamed at the top of my lungs before feeling force round me.
Lauren was hugging me as my legs lost balance she caught me bringing me down slowing to sit on her lap.

"It's okay camz"she whispered in my ear,as I cried into her shoulder,"nothings going to hurt you I'm here"she whispered again rubbing my back.
"I'm sorry I scared you"she told me sadness filled her voice. "you didn't" I muttered into her shoulder.
"They did"i finished I heard her sigh a ragged sigh.
"your safe now iv got you camz"she kissed my forehead rubbing my back slowly.
"I did believe you laur"i whispered.

-------------
Above is a picture of the two films camren watched,
I hope you guys liked it.
Comment? Vote?