Chapter 4

"Are you ok?"she asked me sitting at the bottom of the bed,I nodded not knowing what to say Lauren just kept staring at me which was a thing she done alot.

"Why didn't you tell me that's why you were avoiding her I obviously wouldn't have called her"she sounded angry, "because you were a stranger"i mumbled "and now I'm not?"she asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"God"she spat putting her head in her hands, "what's wrong?" I asked she turned snapping her eyes to look at mine "you didn't tell me I wouldn't have brought that little fucker in here you know I could have killed her if I wanted to"she told me her voice filled with anger.

"I don't get why your so angry"i told her she just stared at me "she hurt you"she mumbled "but why do you care how could you care we haven't spoke that much we met a day ago"i told her.

"You don't want me to care?"she asked leaning her head to the side "I'm a mess my life's a mess everything about me is a mess if I was you I'd run while you have the chance"i told her honestly.

"Fine I'll go"she told me looking towards the door.
"But if you plan to stay here for a while I have to say you'll see me alot"she told me not gaining eye contact,
She walked towards the door "Lauren?" I tried but she just left.

I reached for my phone seeing a lot of missed calls from Dinah I quickly called back and after two rings she answered,

D- camila? Where the hell are you iv been so worried!!

C-I know I'm sorry just me and Jess got into another fight

D-wait she didn't hurt you again did she

I sighed down the phone
C- yea D she gave me a few cuts and bruises but I'm fine iv left her

D- good fucking riddance I hate that little cunt! Where are you staying mila?

C-I'm staying at Jauregui's ya know the hotel bar and restaurant all in one? I'm room 357

D- I'll be over soon as mila

C- ok D I'll see ya soon bye

About ten minutes later Dinah arrived as fetching as ever "hey wanna grab something to eat downstairs?"i asked her "thought you'd never ask"she laughed.

Making our way towards the restaurant I noticed Lauren at the bar with a shorter girl in the same uniform. Me and Dinah took our seats laughing about something so told me about college.

"Ya know mila you could have stayed at my place"she told me I nodded "I know you would have let me but I think my own space here and it's not like I'm short of cash ya know?"she nodded agreeing.

See when I was 12 both my parents died in a terrible car collision,they had both been top notch lawyers and seemed to have left me all their money which had been a lot.

"Hi I'm ally and I'll be your server"The short girl that was with Lauren came to our table I smiled at her as Dinah spoke first.
"Can I have a cheese burger with fries and a Pepsi please and mila?" She asked "can I have just fries and a diet coke please"I asked and she nodded smiling as she wrote it down as she was about to walk away Dinah spoke.

"Wait a sec don't I know you?"she asked ally,the waitress seemed to be confused and all of a sudden it was as if a light build had went off in her head "Dinah Jane"she smiled "ally brook"Dinah stood up and hugged her.

"Camila this is ally she was my best friend back in Hudson before I moved to Miami but I didn't know you moved here as well "she smiled turning back to ally "I only have I'm friends with the boss of this place and she offered me a job Iv got my own room here so I thought it was a great opportunity"ally smiled.

"I better get going or you'll never get your food but why don't we meet up for drinks later on?"she asked both of us and me and Dinah both smiled and nodded "ok cool say 8ish at the bar next door?"she asked "sounds great"dinah chimed in "ok I'll see you guys tonight it was really nice seeing you again Dinah and it was lovely meeting you camila" she smiled then left.

"She seemed nice"i told Dinah "she is she's super nice I can't wait for tonight"she told me grinning I laughed at her excitement "me neither" might be what I need to take my head off everything.

---------------
Picture of Ally&Dinah above,
I hope you guys liked it!
Comment? Vote?