Chapter 27

"Al I don't know what to do"I rubbed my hands over my face sighing,"she seems to be getting worse not better"I added."Lo you just have to give her some time she can't get better over night"ally told me "its been 3 weeks,she's waking up 2 or 3 times every night having nightmares Al"I sighed

"Try talking to her,or get her to talk to someone like a professional"Ally suggested,"The doctor did organise for her to speak to someone but she refused"I sighed "Lo if you explain to her that this is hurting you as well she might consider it!"Ally told me I nodded knowing she was Right.

"I better go find her"I told her, ally nodded understandably.I couldn't find her around the hotel,the bar or the restaurant so I went out to the house to find her,as I walked in through the door it seemed that no one was in,but as I was about to leave I heard a piercing scream.

My eyes widened and my head whipped round to the stairs as that's were the noise came from,i sat silently for minute just to heard another piercing scream, this time I raced up the stairs "camila!"i shouted, running into the room her and I share to find that she wasn't there.

I frowned, turning around back into the hall as another scream was heard I raced to the guest room to find her turning and tossing, tears running down her cheeks.i rushed over to her and cupped her cheeks."camila"I called, "camila"I shouted louder, "Camz!"I shouted as loud as I can, for her eyes too fly open panic running through them, as she jumped away from me staring at me like a was a serial killer.

"It's only me camz"i reached over grabbing her hand bringing it up to my lips kissing it slightly, she started to relax abit her breathing was steady again and she had stopped crying.

"Are you oka?"i asked her quietly."yea I'm fine"she sighed closing her eyes,But I knew she wasn't, she looked tired,really tired she had bags under her eyes and her skin was pale she wasn't well and she needed to realise.

"Why are you in here camz?"i asked looking around the guest room,"I thought maybe trying a different bed might help me sleep but I guess not"she sighed.

"Camz this can't go on"i told her, "well what do you want me to do"she snapped,making me jump slightly,"you really think that I love having zero sleep I love to remember all of the fucked up things Jess done,and the terrifying car crash"she carried.

"Camz I didn't mean it like that"i told her quietly "then what the fuck did you mean"she snapped, making me loose it."This!"i shouted making her jump,"its been three weeks youv tried Iv tried, it's not going any where camila you need help you need to go speak to someone professional then you actually might be able to sleep camz"i told her calming down.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes shaking her head,"im not crazy"she whispered,"Camz I know your not crazy but you are sick you need to talk to someone"i told her reaching to hold her hand.

"I don't need help"she mumbled,"camz you do"i rubbed my hand over my face."Your sick we have both tried,and it's going no where, I can't take seeing you sick anymore I just can't camz, please speak to someone,please for me!"I hiccuped tears running down my face.

Her eyes were wide obviously shocked to see how upset I was over her not seeking help,I don't think she realised how much it was hurting me before but now it was obvious.

"Oka"she whispered
"Okay?"I questioned
"Yea okay I'll speak to someone"she smiled slightly before reaching over and pecking my cheek.