Chapter 8

Lauren had sent ally up with a uniform for me it only really was a red top that said Jauregui's on it I have to wear apair of dark jeans with it and that its.

At eight I headed down to the bar seeing Lauren behind the bar handing someone there drink she spotted me and smirked "I like the look"she told me considering the music wasn't as loud at this time than it is when it gets later I heard her,

I dramatically made air movements with my hands up and down my body "this is the latest style Jauregui" I laughed coming behind the bar standing beside her.

As the night grew later the music got louder and the crowds got bigger, even tho it was busy bar tending was really easy and fun and not just because of Lauren.

"So how long have you been doing this?"I asked her as we took our break standing outside as she smoked,"about 6 years since I was 17"she told me blowing smoke from her mouth,I cringed and coughed lightly as I choked on the smoke.

"That's disgusting have you ever tried quitting?"I asked her she looked at me raising her eyebrow "yes but I need to smoke"she told me looking away taking another drag "no one 'needs' to smoke laur"I told her "you don't get it" she snapped I was taken back by her attitude why she took it so seriously.

She took a huge breath and sighed "sorry" she mumbled before taking her last drag and throwing her butt down.

"Let's go thirsty drunks await"she said smugly laughing I followed her back into the bar were the music was pumping and the crowds were larger than when I started.

Following Lauren behind the bar she went off to take someone's order while I watched her with amazement one minute she seems so angry but the next she's so happy she gives me whiplash.

Just as I thought that my head whipped round to the DJ's booth as the next song came on I could feel tears start building Katy Perry Kissed a girl came on,it was jess and I's song it may seem the song is ironic but that was the song that was playing when me and Jess met.

I hadn't realised Lauren had tried to talk to me until she was standing in front of me looking up slightly i caught her gaze and concern covered her features "camz what wrong"she asked lifting her hand to my cheek but I didn't flinch I just stiffened as Lauren's hand rested on my cheek stroking it with her thumb.

I shook my head "it's stupid don't worry" I didn't want to tell Lauren because I didn't want her to know that jess still had this effect on me. "Tell me camz"she told me sternly looking into my eyes.

I sighed "the song"I told her her expression turned to confusion "it's me and jess's"I told her quietly "oh"she mumbled taking her hand of my cheek "don't worry"she told me taking what looks like a walkie talkie off the side of her skinnys.

"Mario Turn it too a different song"she spoke into it "no probs LJ"he replied I smirked at her at his nickname for her she caught my look and raised an eyebrow at me "dont"she let out a small laugh.

"Listen ok? What ever song that comes on next will be our song yea?"she told me never leaving my gaze all I could do was nod her eyes were so intense over-powering. I was snapped out of my daze when Lauren laughed "guess this is our song"she smirked grabbing my hands.
Cascada Every time we touch came on and I smiled gently.

Lauren suddenly dropped one of my hand and twirled me around holding both my hands infront of me pulling my back into her front and leaning her chin on my shoulder I was taken back from her actions but I liked it.

All in one go the song ended and I was facing Lauren again she suddenly leaned in capturing my lips with her own it was a slow sensitive kiss when she pulled back she was smiling a real genuine smile "your shifts over camz"she whispered in my ear kissing my cheek then turning round to get back to work.

--------------
Above is a lyrics video of Lauren and Camilas song.
I hoped you guys liked it,
Comment? Vote?